1. Which is the name of the first fullerene discovered?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is graphite less dense than diamond?
- The layers are far apart
- The bonds formed are weaker.
- The sheets have a hexagonal shape.
- There are many sheets.
3. Which type of bonding do they have?
- There are no bonds
- Metallic bonds
- Covalent bonds
- Ionic bonds
4. What is diamond used for?
- To make ovens
- In diamond-tipped drills and saws
- In pencils
- As a dry lubricant
5. Fullerenes are commonly used for
- To make hard substances for saws
- delivering drug into specific cells of the body
- fermentation in cooking