1. Which bonding does graphite have?
- Three sigma bonds each
- Four pi bonds each
- Four sigma bonds each
- Three pi bonds each
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the name of the first fullerene discovered?
3. Why is graphite less dense than diamond?
- The sheets have a hexagonal shape.
- The layers are far apart
- The bonds formed are weaker.
- There are many sheets.
4. What is the structure of a fullerene?
- Five covalent bonds and a free electron
- Three covalent bonds, without a free electron
- Three covalent bonds with a free electron
- Four covalent bonds
- are not soluble in organic solvents
- form brightly coloured solutions in inorganic solvents
- are soluble in organic solvents
- can't conduct electricity