1. Nanoparticles are generally..
- 150 nanometres across, where a nanometre is 10^-9
- 100 nanometres across, where a nanometre is 10^-10
- 100 nanometres across, where a nanometre is 10^-9 m
- 50 nanometres across, where a nanometre is 10^-9
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is diamond used for?
- In pencils
- To make ovens
- In diamond-tipped drills and saws
- As a dry lubricant
3. Which is the name of the first fullerene discovered?
- form brightly coloured solutions in inorganic solvents
- can't conduct electricity
- are soluble in organic solvents
- are not soluble in organic solvents
5. Which type of bonding do they have?
- Covalent bonds
- Metallic bonds
- Ionic bonds
- There are no bonds