1. Why is graphite less dense than diamond?
- The sheets have a hexagonal shape.
- There are many sheets.
- The layers are far apart
- The bonds formed are weaker.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the structure of a fullerene?
- Five covalent bonds and a free electron
- Three covalent bonds, without a free electron
- Three covalent bonds with a free electron
- Four covalent bonds
3. Which is the name of the first fullerene discovered?
4. What is diamond used for?
- To make ovens
- In diamond-tipped drills and saws
- In pencils
- As a dry lubricant
5. Fullerenes are commonly used for
- fermentation in cooking
- delivering drug into specific cells of the body
- To make hard substances for saws