1. The order of solos goes:
- Piano, trumpet, alto sax. and tenor sax.
- Tenor sax., alto sax., piano and trumpet
- Trumpet, alto sax., tenor sax. and piano (each followed by a riff)
- Alto sax., tenor sax., piano and trumpet
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The sequence of chords goes:
- D7x4 Dm7x4 D7x2 Eb/D7 F/G F/G7 D7
- G7x4 Gm7x2 G7x2 D7 Eb7/D7 F/G6 F/G
- G7x4 Gm7x2 G7x2 D7 Eb7/D7 F/G F/G6
- Gm7x4 G7x4 G6x2 D7 Eb7/D7 F/G F/G6
3. The structure is basic. It has an intro (opening 4 bars) played by the rhythm section and then a riff. The next section is called the:
- Syncopated section
4. The solos are followed by another head and riff. The coda is a solo for:
- Tenor sax.
- Muted trumpet
- Alto sax.
5. The band is also called a: