1. If there is higher pressure in front of a valve, is it forced open or shut?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. If there is higher pressure behind a valve, is it forced open or shut?
3. Do arteries have thick or thin muscle layer?
4. How is blood helped to flow through veins?
- by the valves
- by contraction of body muscles surrounding them
- by the veins contracting
5. What does the pulmonary artery do?
- Pump deoxygenated blood to the lungs
- bring oxygenated blood back from the lungs
- bring deoxygenated blood back from the body
- pump oxygenated blood to the body