1. What is Differentiation?
- The process in which a cell splits into two different types of specialised cell.
- The process by which stem cells become specialised in to different types of cells.
- The process by which cells travel to different parts of an organism.
- The process in which a plant cell becomes adapted to it's differentiating surroundings.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Stem Cell?
- A cell that only has one job.
- A cell that tells the brain what to do throughout the human body.
- A cell that hasn't yet become a specialised cell.
- A cell that makes up part of a flower.
3. What is respiration?
- A chemical reaction where oxygen is used to form energy.
- The process in which sunlight is absorbed.
- When the organism emits oxygen in to the atmosphere.
- Stopping the infusion of harmful chemicals.
4. Where does respiration happen in the cell?
5. What is the job of the Cell Membrane?
- It protects the cell from other harmful cells.
- It controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- It keeps the shape of the cell.
- It absorbs sunlight to use as energy.