1. Which characters are discriminated against in Of Mice and Men?
- Curley's wife, George and Lennie
- Lennie, Crooks, Curley's wife and Candy
- Crook's and Candy
- Curley, Slim and Carlson
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the method used to answer unseen poetry?
3. What does LIST mean?
- Life, Imagery, Safe, Time
- Language, Imagery, Structure, Tone/Theme
- Language, Input, Structure, Tone/Theme
- Life, Input, Safe, Time
4. Why is the date that Of Mice and Men was published significant?
- Everyone was rich
- It was in the depression and has a lot to do with the novel
- It was a fun time and everyone had jobs
- It's not significant
5. Where do you correctly use AFOREST?
- Unseen Poetry
- Writing to persuade/argue
- Conflict Poetry
- Of mice and men