1. What is marginalisation and why is it important in Of Mice and Men?
- The harming of animals. For example Candy's dog being shot because it's old and Candy not having a say in it.
- It is the process of pushing someone to the side and isolating them from society. For example, Lennie and his mental disability, Candy being old and Crooks for being a different skin colour.
- Treating everyone equally. For example Slim, he never treats anyone differently and is equal to everyone including Curley's wife
- Pushing everyone to the side and isolating yourself. For example Curley
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the method used to answer unseen poetry?
3. Why is the date that Of Mice and Men was published significant?
- It's not significant
- It was a fun time and everyone had jobs
- It was in the depression and has a lot to do with the novel
- Everyone was rich
4. What does AFOREST mean?
- Anecdotes, Five, Opinions, Repetition, Emotive Language, Statistics, Time
- Anecdotes, Facts, Opinions, Rhetorical Questions, Emotive Language, Statistics, Three (list of)
- Answer, Facts, Overall, Rhyme, Encryption, Skills, Tone
- Answer, Five, Overall, Rhetorical Questions, Encryption, Statistics, Tone
5. Where do you correctly use AFOREST?
- Of mice and men
- Writing to persuade/argue
- Unseen Poetry
- Conflict Poetry