1. Which characters are discriminated against in Of Mice and Men?
- Curley's wife, George and Lennie
- Lennie, Crooks, Curley's wife and Candy
- Crook's and Candy
- Curley, Slim and Carlson
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do you correctly use AFOREST?
- Unseen Poetry
- Of mice and men
- Writing to persuade/argue
- Conflict Poetry
3. What is the method used to answer unseen poetry?
4. When was Of Mice and Men Published?
5. What does LIST mean?
- Language, Imagery, Structure, Tone/Theme
- Life, Imagery, Safe, Time
- Life, Input, Safe, Time
- Language, Input, Structure, Tone/Theme