1. Where do you correctly use AFOREST?
- Of mice and men
- Conflict Poetry
- Writing to persuade/argue
- Unseen Poetry
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the concept of dreaming important in Of Mice and Men?
- If they didn't have a 'dream' then nothing would keep them going through the hard times, the American dream was to own your own business and make lots of money.
- The whole novel is a dream
- The men couldn't dream
- The men didn't know what dreams were
3. What does LIST mean?
- Life, Imagery, Safe, Time
- Life, Input, Safe, Time
- Language, Imagery, Structure, Tone/Theme
- Language, Input, Structure, Tone/Theme
4. Why is the date that Of Mice and Men was published significant?
- Everyone was rich
- It was in the depression and has a lot to do with the novel
- It was a fun time and everyone had jobs
- It's not significant
5. What is marginalisation and why is it important in Of Mice and Men?
- Treating everyone equally. For example Slim, he never treats anyone differently and is equal to everyone including Curley's wife
- The harming of animals. For example Candy's dog being shot because it's old and Candy not having a say in it.
- It is the process of pushing someone to the side and isolating them from society. For example, Lennie and his mental disability, Candy being old and Crooks for being a different skin colour.
- Pushing everyone to the side and isolating yourself. For example Curley