1. Where do you correctly use AFOREST?
- Unseen Poetry
- Of mice and men
- Writing to persuade/argue
- Conflict Poetry
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why don't the men on the ranch like Curley's wife?
- She is known as a 'tart' by the men as she likes to flirt
- She killed Candy's dog
- She stole a gun off of them
- She killed one of their wives
3. What is marginalisation and why is it important in Of Mice and Men?
- Treating everyone equally. For example Slim, he never treats anyone differently and is equal to everyone including Curley's wife
- It is the process of pushing someone to the side and isolating them from society. For example, Lennie and his mental disability, Candy being old and Crooks for being a different skin colour.
- Pushing everyone to the side and isolating yourself. For example Curley
- The harming of animals. For example Candy's dog being shot because it's old and Candy not having a say in it.
4. Which characters are discriminated against in Of Mice and Men?
- Curley's wife, George and Lennie
- Curley, Slim and Carlson
- Lennie, Crooks, Curley's wife and Candy
- Crook's and Candy
5. What does AFOREST mean?
- Answer, Five, Overall, Rhetorical Questions, Encryption, Statistics, Tone
- Anecdotes, Facts, Opinions, Rhetorical Questions, Emotive Language, Statistics, Three (list of)
- Anecdotes, Five, Opinions, Repetition, Emotive Language, Statistics, Time
- Answer, Facts, Overall, Rhyme, Encryption, Skills, Tone