1. When was Of Mice and Men Published?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the date that Of Mice and Men was published significant?
- It's not significant
- It was in the depression and has a lot to do with the novel
- Everyone was rich
- It was a fun time and everyone had jobs
3. Why don't the men on the ranch like Curley's wife?
- She killed one of their wives
- She is known as a 'tart' by the men as she likes to flirt
- She stole a gun off of them
- She killed Candy's dog
4. Where do you correctly use AFOREST?
- Of mice and men
- Writing to persuade/argue
- Unseen Poetry
- Conflict Poetry
5. Why is the concept of dreaming important in Of Mice and Men?
- The men couldn't dream
- The men didn't know what dreams were
- If they didn't have a 'dream' then nothing would keep them going through the hard times, the American dream was to own your own business and make lots of money.
- The whole novel is a dream