1. What is a hydrocarbon?
- Molecules made of hydrogen atoms only
- Molecules made of hydrogen and carbon atoms, and sometimes other elements
- Molecules made of hydrogen and carbon atoms only
- Molecules made of carbon atoms only
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is NOT true about a homologous series?
- Same number of carbon atoms
- Trends in physical properties
- Same general formula
- Same chemcial properties
3. What is Organic Chemistry?
- Molecules containing carbon
- Molecules containing hydrogen
- Molecules containing oxygen
- Molecules containing nitrogen
4. What is the alkane with 3 carbon atoms and 8 hydrogen atoms?