- Created by: starsalightx
- Created on: 27-05-18 12:38
1. What event took place that lead Alexander to believe he was the son of Zeus?
- Alexander spoke to Zeus
- Everyone thought so because he always spoke of Zeus being his father
- during Olympias's pregnancy, a strike of lightning (supposedly Zeus) struck her in the womb without harm
- olympia had a connection with zeus
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Did Alexander conquer Bactria?
3. Who had more influence over Alexander? Mom or Dad?
- Philip II (father)
- Olympia (mother)
4. Was Alexanders mother Supersticious?
5. How did Philip II (Alexanders father) die?
- he commited suicide
- he was impaled
- he was shot
Similar Ancient History resources: