1. If you were to reduce a ketone, what would you get?
- Carboxylic acid
- A secondary alcohol
- Tertiary alcohol
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Oxidation of a secondary alcohol gives you a...
- Will not oxidise
3. During nucleophillic addition, which molecule acts as the nucleophille?
- Cyanide ion
4. When oxidised, the solution will turn from ...
- orange --> green
- green --> orange
- orange --> blue
5. Why does a ketone not change Fehling's solution?
- Does not reduce further
- Does not oxidise further
- Because it has a spare hydrogen