1. Oxidation of a secondary alcohol gives you a...
- Will not oxidise
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does a ketone not change Fehling's solution?
- Does not oxidise further
- Because it has a spare hydrogen
- Does not reduce further
3. During nucleophillic addition, which molecule acts as the nucleophille?
- Cyanide ion
4. What is the colour change when a aldehyde is present in Fehling's solution?
- Blue --> Orange/Brown precipitate
- Orange --> Green
- Green --> Orange
5. When oxidised, the solution will turn from ...
- orange --> blue
- orange --> green
- green --> orange