1. Oxidation of a tertiary alcohol gives you a...
- Will not oxidise
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the colour change when a aldehyde is present in Fehling's solution?
- Blue --> Orange/Brown precipitate
- Orange --> Green
- Green --> Orange
3. Which of these oxidises further to give a carboxylic acid?
- Tertiaty alcohol
4. During nucleophillic addition, which molecule acts as the nucleophille?
- Cyanide ion
5. Why does a ketone not change Fehling's solution?
- Does not reduce further
- Does not oxidise further
- Because it has a spare hydrogen