1. How are Esters used in Industry?
- They are used as Catalysts for other reactions
- Through Perfumes and Artificial Food Flavourings
- In Cleaning Products and Shoe Polish
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What function group do Alcohols have?
- They don't have a function group
- They ALWAYS end in O-H
- They end in C-O-O-H
3. What is the general formula for an Alcohol?
- C4n Hn OH
- Cn H2n+1 OH
- OH C3 H2n
4. What is the function group for Carboxylic Acids?
- It is C-O-O-H
- It is O-H
- There isn't a function group
5. When naming an Ester, how do you choose the name?
- The first part of the name is ALWAYS the Alcohol used, and the Second part of the name comes from the Carboxylic Acid used
- The first part of the name is ALWAYS the Carboxylic Acid and the Second part is the Alcohol