1. Percentage of oxygen in our atmosphere?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Earth like around 4.5 billion years ago?
- Hot and sunny
- Violent and volcanic
- Cold and damp
- Quiet and peaceful
3. What is the main reason there isn't that much Carbon Dioxide in the air?
- It would kill us
- There isn't enough actual carbon for it to be made
- It is produced over many years
- It can't be produced
4. Why was it like this?
- Because it was too hot
- Because it was too cold
- Because the volcanoes were constantly releasing them
- Because there were no humans
5. What was constantly bombing the Earth around 4.5 billion years ago?
- Atomic bombs