1. The tiny amount of which chemical has kept the Earth warm enough to support life?
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was constantly bombing the Earth around 4.5 billion years ago?
- Atomic bombs
3. Percentage of oxygen in our atmosphere?
4. Why was it like this?
- Because it was too hot
- Because the volcanoes were constantly releasing them
- Because there were no humans
- Because it was too cold
5. The atmosphere mainly consisted of what 4.5 billion years ago?
- Gold and tin
- Sulphur and Calcium
- Carbon dioxide and water vapour
- Oxygen and Nitrogen