1. Why was it like this?
- Because it was too hot
- Because it was too cold
- Because the volcanoes were constantly releasing them
- Because there were no humans
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main reason there isn't that much Carbon Dioxide in the air?
- It is produced over many years
- There isn't enough actual carbon for it to be made
- It can't be produced
- It would kill us
3. What was the Earth like around 4.5 billion years ago?
- Hot and sunny
- Violent and volcanic
- Cold and damp
- Quiet and peaceful
4. Percentage of nitrogen in our atmosphere?
5. The atmosphere mainly consisted of what 4.5 billion years ago?
- Sulphur and Calcium
- Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Carbon dioxide and water vapour
- Gold and tin