1. What was constantly bombing the Earth around 4.5 billion years ago?
- Atomic bombs
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to temperatures later?
- They began to cool
- They began to rise
- They stayed the same
3. What is the main reason there isn't that much Carbon Dioxide in the air?
- There isn't enough actual carbon for it to be made
- It would kill us
- It can't be produced
- It is produced over many years
4. The atmosphere mainly consisted of what 4.5 billion years ago?
- Sulphur and Calcium
- Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Carbon dioxide and water vapour
- Gold and tin
5. What does the Greenhouse gas effect do to our atmosphere?
- Adds more chemicals to it
- Increases it's temperature
- Decreases it's temperature
- Makes it cleaner