1. Jealousy causes...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Evolutionary Aims:
- 1. Procreate 2. Species Survival
- 1. Gain territory 2. Pass on genes
- 1. Top of hierarchy 2. Procreate
3. Jealousy is triggered by...
4. Research investigated reports of most violent relationships and mate retention strategies and found most reports of violence correlated with mate retention strategies (intersexual negative inducement, direct guarding, emotional manipulation)
5. Forced choice hypothesis, asked whether you would find your partner having a deep emotional attachment or sexual attachment more distressing and found research supports gender differences in jealousy