1. Jealousy is triggered by...
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Jealousy causes...
3. Forced choice hypothesis, asked whether you would find your partner having a deep emotional attachment or sexual attachment more distressing and found research supports gender differences in jealousy
4. Research investigated reports of most violent relationships and mate retention strategies and found most reports of violence correlated with mate retention strategies (intersexual negative inducement, direct guarding, emotional manipulation)
5. Infidelity and Jealousy threatens...
- Ensuring a life with a partner
- Passing on genes and safeguarding of children
- Achieving the evolutionary aims