1. Jealousy causes...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Evolutionary Aims:
- 1. Procreate 2. Species Survival
- 1. Gain territory 2. Pass on genes
- 1. Top of hierarchy 2. Procreate
3. Forced choice hypothesis, asked whether you would find your partner having a deep emotional attachment or sexual attachment more distressing and found research supports gender differences in jealousy
4. Infidelity and Jealousy threatens...
- Passing on genes and safeguarding of children
- Achieving the evolutionary aims
- Ensuring a life with a partner
5. Infidelity is...
- Not achieving the evolutionary aims
- Sexual partner being unfaithful
- Loosing children