1. Infidelity and Jealousy threatens...
- Ensuring a life with a partner
- Passing on genes and safeguarding of children
- Achieving the evolutionary aims
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Research investigated reports of most violent relationships and mate retention strategies and found most reports of violence correlated with mate retention strategies (intersexual negative inducement, direct guarding, emotional manipulation)
3. Jealousy is triggered by...
4. Evolutionary Aims:
- 1. Top of hierarchy 2. Procreate
- 1. Procreate 2. Species Survival
- 1. Gain territory 2. Pass on genes
5. Rape Hypothesis- Analysed **** victim data from 26 US cities and found peak age for **** victim was teens to mid 30s which matches female fertility period so can relate to evolutionary attractiveness