1. Competition for resources is...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Competitive, involves trials of skills and strength...
3. Found territorial ownership and dominance was a useful reproductive strategy in animals and many have evolved due to its adaptive value
- Maynard-Smith and Parker
4. Symbolic showing of strength is...
- Ritualistic Behaviour
- Territorial Behaviours
5. Group Displays are...
- Ritualistic Displays which determine dominance hierarchies, used for territory and intimidation
- When a war is over, sequence performed to intimidate losers
- Competitive and involves trials of skills and strength