1. Which case found segregation on buses to be unconstitutional?
- Buchanan v. Warley
- Browder v. Gayle
- Boynton v. Virginia
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many jobs did this Breadbasket operation achieve?
- 2000 - $15 million a year into the black economy
- 1000 - $15 million a year into the black economy
- 2000 - $10 million a year into the black economy
3. What riots immediately succeeded the Voting Rights Act?
- Mississippi race riots
- Watt riots in LA
- Chicago riots
4. What year was Boynton v. Virginia?
5. What student was escorted by federal troops into Mississippi University?
- Sam Hose
- James Meredith
- Alan Bakke
Similar History resources: