1. What percentage of schools had been desegregated by 1957?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What lawyer was central to the education cases of the 1950s?
- Thurgood Marshall
- Moorfield Storey
- Earl Warren
3. What big companies did Chicago Breadbasket target?
- Coca Cola and Walmart
- Pepsi and Coca Cola
- Walmart and Pepsi
4. Why did the movement fail at Albany?
- they were forced to abandon the campaign
- they were imprisoned elsewhere so couldn't achieve publicity
- inferior numbers to Picthett's police force
5. What student was escorted by federal troops into Mississippi University?
- Sam Hose
- James Meredith
- Alan Bakke
Similar History resources: