1. What big companies did Chicago Breadbasket target?
- Pepsi and Coca Cola
- Walmart and Pepsi
- Coca Cola and Walmart
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Eisenhower's token black employee?
- Frederick Morrow
- William Coleman
- Theodore Bilbo
3. What was significant about the murder of Emmett Till?
- mixed jury found murderers guilty
- all white jury found murderers not guilty
- all white jury found murderes guilty
4. What lawyer was central to the education cases of the 1950s?
- Earl Warren
- Thurgood Marshall
- Moorfield Storey
5. Voting statistics for Selma 1965:
- 50% AA population, only 1% of registered electorate were black
- 50% AA population, only 5% of registered electorate were black
Similar History resources: