1. What was significant about the murder of Emmett Till?
- mixed jury found murderers guilty
- all white jury found murderers not guilty
- all white jury found murderes guilty
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Eisenhower's token black employee?
- Frederick Morrow
- William Coleman
- Theodore Bilbo
3. Which case found segregation on buses to be unconstitutional?
- Browder v. Gayle
- Boynton v. Virginia
- Buchanan v. Warley
4. Who was the volatile police chiedf in Birmingham 1963?
- Bull Connor
- Bull Clark
- Bull Daley
5. What executive order desegregates the armed forces?
Similar History resources: