1. Which case found segregation on buses to be unconstitutional?
- Buchanan v. Warley
- Browder v. Gayle
- Boynton v. Virginia
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of schools had been desegregated by 1957?
3. What riots immediately succeeded the Voting Rights Act?
- Mississippi race riots
- Watt riots in LA
- Chicago riots
4. How many members did the White Citizens' Councils have?
5. What recommendations of the PCCR are fulfilled by the 1957 CRA?
- Civil Rights Division in Department of Justice and Joint Congressional Committee
- Civil Rights Commission and Civil Rights Division in Department of Justice
- Civil Rights Commission and abolition of poll tax
Similar History resources: