1. Which case found segregation on buses to be unconstitutional?
- Buchanan v. Warley
- Browder v. Gayle
- Boynton v. Virginia
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What lawyer was central to the education cases of the 1950s?
- Earl Warren
- Thurgood Marshall
- Moorfield Storey
3. Why did the movement fail at Albany?
- they were imprisoned elsewhere so couldn't achieve publicity
- inferior numbers to Picthett's police force
- they were forced to abandon the campaign
4. Who was the volatile police chiedf in Birmingham 1963?
- Bull Daley
- Bull Connor
- Bull Clark
5. What recommendations of the PCCR are fulfilled by the 1957 CRA?
- Civil Rights Division in Department of Justice and Joint Congressional Committee
- Civil Rights Commission and Civil Rights Division in Department of Justice
- Civil Rights Commission and abolition of poll tax
Similar History resources: