1. Which case found segregation on buses to be unconstitutional?
- Browder v. Gayle
- Boynton v. Virginia
- Buchanan v. Warley
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What recommendations of the PCCR are fulfilled by the 1957 CRA?
- Civil Rights Division in Department of Justice and Joint Congressional Committee
- Civil Rights Commission and Civil Rights Division in Department of Justice
- Civil Rights Commission and abolition of poll tax
3. Voting statistics for Selma 1965:
- 50% AA population, only 1% of registered electorate were black
- 50% AA population, only 5% of registered electorate were black
4. Why did the movement fail at Albany?
- they were forced to abandon the campaign
- they were imprisoned elsewhere so couldn't achieve publicity
- inferior numbers to Picthett's police force
5. What percentage of schools had been desegregated by 1957?
Similar History resources: