1. What did the Federal Hosuing Authority do for blacks?
- refused to guarantee them mortgages in white neighbourhoods
- guaranteed them mortgages in black neighbourhoods
- minimised segregation in housing
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many members does the NAACP have by 1919?
- 2 million
3. What did Gaines v. Canada rule in 1938?
- separate but equal must really mean equal
- separate but equal is unconstitutional
- sepaprate but equal does not apply to education
4. What did Guinn v. US in 1915 rule?
- grandfather clauses are unconstitutional
- grandfather clauses are constitutional
- literacy tests are unconstitutional
5. How many black farmers owned their land by 1910?
Similar History resources: