1. What did the Federal Hosuing Authority do for blacks?
- minimised segregation in housing
- refused to guarantee them mortgages in white neighbourhoods
- guaranteed them mortgages in black neighbourhoods
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many black farmers owned their land by 1910?
3. Why doesn't the back to Africa movement work?
- they were determined to remain in America
- they had been deculturalised
- they couldn't afford the journey
4. How many members does the UNIA have in 1919?
- 2 million
5. What did Gaines v. Canada rule in 1938?
- sepaprate but equal does not apply to education
- separate but equal must really mean equal
- separate but equal is unconstitutional
Similar History resources: