1. Why doesn't the back to Africa movement work?
- they were determined to remain in America
- they had been deculturalised
- they couldn't afford the journey
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Marcus Garvey wear a military uniform?
- a sign of authority that was traditionally worn by whites
- he was the leader of the African Army
- he was President of Africa
3. What did Gaines v. Canada rule in 1938?
- separate but equal must really mean equal
- separate but equal is unconstitutional
- sepaprate but equal does not apply to education
4. How many Where were there intense race riots in 1919?
5. How many members does the NAACP have by 1919?
- 2 million
Similar History resources: