1. How much of the black population was in the South in 1940?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many members does the KKK have in 1924?
- 5 million
3. Who's advice was not listened to by President Theodore Roosevelt with the Brownsville affair?
- Booker T. Washington
- WEB Dubois
- Marcus Garvey
4. Why doesn't the back to Africa movement work?
- they were determined to remain in America
- they had been deculturalised
- they couldn't afford the journey
5. How many African Americans were employed by the government after 1945, thanks to the FEPC?
Similar History resources: