1. What is used in Aerobic respiration that is NOT used in anaerobic?
- Carbon Dioxide
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What stored substance is converted into glucose during exercise to produce energy?
3. What is produced during anaerobic respiration?
- amino acids and CO2 (+energy)
- CO2 and water (+energy)
- lactic acid (+energy)
- lactic acid and water (+energy)
4. Which change does NOT take place during exercise?
- Depth of breathing increases
- Enzymes denature
- Breathing rate increases
- Heart rate increases
5. What do the changes to breathing and heart rate during exercise cause?
- Stomach digests food more quickly
- Quicker rate of Gaseous exchange in lungs (so respiration can happen more quickly) and arteries dilate
- Nerve impulses are sent to brain more quickly
- Arteries constrict (stopping blood flowing away from muscles)