- Created by: Zmarston1
- Created on: 31-05-18 18:21
1. What is the name of the Prince of the Arcadians who is put into Aeneas' care by his father?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A white sow with 30 piglets surrounding it appears to Aeneas on the site of what will be Alaba Longa in the future. What does the 30 stand for?
- 30 consuls between the first one and Octavian Augustus
- 30 years between Lavinium and Alba Longa being founded.
- 30 tribes of Rome
3. What is the culmination of history (at the centre of the shield) according to Virgil?
- Augustus' rule
- Virgil's life
- Julius Caesar
4. What is the name of the demi god worshipped by the Arcadians?
5. Evander takes Aeneas on a visit to where?
- Rome, before it is built
- The new Troy