1. What practitioner carries out a Mammography?
- Nurse Practitioner
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the instrument used in a smear test called?
- X-Ray machine
- Large diameter needle
3. If a lump is found on a ********, what will the GP do?
- Shine a light against the lump to see if it can shine through it
- Use an X-Ray machine
- Just use a visual examination at first
4. Is testicular cancer screening carried out routinely?
- Yes, every 5 years
- No, Must see a problem and see GP first
- No, but GP's advise regular screening tests
- Yes. every 10 years
5. What is intraocular pressure?
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by hyperopia
- the pressure that the instrument used to test for glaucoma creates in the eye
- build up of pressure in the eye when fluid cannot drain properly
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by myopia
Similar Health & Social Care resources: