1. Which of these isn't an adult screening test?
- Hip Dislocation
- Physical Examination for Testicular Cancer
- Smear Test
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Smear Test looking for?
- Abnormal cells that may indicate testicular cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate pancreas cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate cervical cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate bowel cancer
3. What is intraocular pressure?
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by myopia
- build up of pressure in the eye when fluid cannot drain properly
- the pressure that the instrument used to test for glaucoma creates in the eye
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by hyperopia
4. What is the instrument used in a smear test called?
- Large diameter needle
- X-Ray machine
5. What screening test is used to test for Glaucoma?
- Visual Examination
- Snellen Chart
Similar Health & Social Care resources: