1. What is a Smear Test looking for?
- Abnormal cells that may indicate testicular cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate pancreas cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate cervical cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate bowel cancer
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the instrument used in a smear test called?
- X-Ray machine
- Large diameter needle
3. What is intraocular pressure?
- build up of pressure in the eye when fluid cannot drain properly
- the pressure that the instrument used to test for glaucoma creates in the eye
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by myopia
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by hyperopia
4. Which of these isn't an adult screening test?
- Smear Test
- Hip Dislocation
- Physical Examination for Testicular Cancer
5. If a lump is found on a ********, what will the GP do?
- Just use a visual examination at first
- Shine a light against the lump to see if it can shine through it
- Use an X-Ray machine
Similar Health & Social Care resources: