1. Is testicular cancer screening carried out routinely?
- No, Must see a problem and see GP first
- Yes. every 10 years
- No, but GP's advise regular screening tests
- Yes, every 5 years
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the instrument used in a smear test called?
- Large diameter needle
- X-Ray machine
3. What is a Smear Test looking for?
- Abnormal cells that may indicate bowel cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate testicular cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate cervical cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate pancreas cancer
4. What practitioner carries out a Mammography?
- Nurse Practitioner
5. Which of these isn't an adult screening test?
- Smear Test
- Hip Dislocation
- Physical Examination for Testicular Cancer
Similar Health & Social Care resources: