1. What is a Smear Test looking for?
- Abnormal cells that may indicate bowel cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate testicular cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate cervical cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate pancreas cancer
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these isn't an adult screening test?
- Physical Examination for Testicular Cancer
- Hip Dislocation
- Smear Test
3. What is the instrument used in a smear test called?
- Large diameter needle
- X-Ray machine
4. What screening test is used to test for Glaucoma?
- Visual Examination
- Snellen Chart
5. What practitioner carries out a Mammography?
- Nurse Practitioner
Similar Health & Social Care resources: