1. What technique is used in a Mammography?
- CT Scan
- X-Ray machine
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is testicular cancer screening carried out routinely?
- Yes, every 5 years
- Yes. every 10 years
- No, Must see a problem and see GP first
- No, but GP's advise regular screening tests
3. If a lump is found on a testicle, what will the GP do?
- Shine a light against the lump to see if it can shine through it
- Use an X-Ray machine
- Just use a visual examination at first
4. What is a Smear Test looking for?
- Abnormal cells that may indicate bowel cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate cervical cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate pancreas cancer
- Abnormal cells that may indicate testicular cancer
5. What practitioner carries out a Mammography?
- Nurse Practitioner
Similar Health & Social Care resources: