1. Which of these isn't an adult screening test?
- Hip Dislocation
- Physical Examination for Testicular Cancer
- Smear Test
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is testicular cancer screening carried out routinely?
- Yes. every 10 years
- No, Must see a problem and see GP first
- Yes, every 5 years
- No, but GP's advise regular screening tests
3. If a lump is found on a ********, what will the GP do?
- Just use a visual examination at first
- Shine a light against the lump to see if it can shine through it
- Use an X-Ray machine
4. What screening test is used to test for Glaucoma?
- Snellen Chart
- Visual Examination
5. What practitioner carries out a Mammography?
- Nurse Practitioner
Similar Health & Social Care resources: