1. What technique is used in a Mammography?
- CT Scan
- X-Ray machine
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is testicular cancer screening carried out routinely?
- Yes, every 5 years
- Yes. every 10 years
- No, Must see a problem and see GP first
- No, but GP's advise regular screening tests
3. What is intraocular pressure?
- build up of pressure in the eye when fluid cannot drain properly
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by hyperopia
- the pressure that the instrument used to test for glaucoma creates in the eye
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by myopia
4. If a lump is found on a ********, what will the GP do?
- Shine a light against the lump to see if it can shine through it
- Use an X-Ray machine
- Just use a visual examination at first
5. What practitioner carries out a Mammography?
- Nurse Practitioner
Similar Health & Social Care resources: