1. Which of these isn't an adult screening test?
- Smear Test
- Hip Dislocation
- Physical Examination for Testicular Cancer
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. If a lump is found on a testicle, what will the GP do?
- Just use a visual examination at first
- Shine a light against the lump to see if it can shine through it
- Use an X-Ray machine
3. What is intraocular pressure?
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by myopia
- build up of pressure in the eye caused by hyperopia
- build up of pressure in the eye when fluid cannot drain properly
- the pressure that the instrument used to test for glaucoma creates in the eye
4. Is testicular cancer screening carried out routinely?
- Yes. every 10 years
- No, but GP's advise regular screening tests
- No, Must see a problem and see GP first
- Yes, every 5 years
5. What is the instrument used in a smear test called?
- X-Ray machine
- Large diameter needle
Similar Health & Social Care resources: