- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 10-06-18 22:43
1. Which of these statements is true?
- Dopa is converted into adrenaline via DBH
- Tyrosine is converted to phenylalanine in the liver
- Tyrosine is converted into dopa via tyrosine hydroxylase
- Adrenaline is converted into noradrenaline via PNMT
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Adrenaline causes which of the following?
- Vasoconstriction in the liver
- Vasoconstriction in the muscles
- Vasodilation in the liver
- Systemic vasodilation
3. Which of these is true of pheochromocytomas?
- Tumour of glomus cells
- 70% familial
- Tumour of chromaffin cells
- Secretes more adrenaline than noradrenaline
4. Which of these is not indicative of Cushing's syndrome?
- Weight Loss
- Spinal tenderness
5. Which of these is a cause of pseudo-cushing's?
- Prolonged alcohol excess
- Long term steroid use