- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 10-06-18 22:43
1. Adrenaline causes which of the following?
- Vasoconstriction in the liver
- Vasoconstriction in the muscles
- Vasodilation in the liver
- Systemic vasodilation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is indicative of primary hyperaldosteronism?
- Suppressed renin
- Increased renin
3. Aldosterone enhances the reabsorption of hydrogen ions in the kidney
4. Which of these is not a cause of primary hyperaldosteronism?
- Bilateral adrenal hyperplasia
- Cortical carcinoma
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Aldosterone producing adenoma
5. Excess catecholamines may cause which of the following?
- Postural hypotension
- Orthostatic hypertension