1. what are one of the advantages are true in mediation?
- decision don`t have to be legal, just based on common sense
- mediators are always skilled professionals
- always a guarantee of being settled
- the mediator decides the case settlement
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does a MIAM stand for ?
- Meeting Informing & Assessing Procedures
- Mediation Information & Assessment Management
- Mediation Information & Assessment Meeting
- Mediation Information & Assessment Dispute
3. which one is not a method of ADR?
4. what is one of the main providers of mediators?
- supreme court
- the centre for dispute resolution
- the mediators for dispute resolution
5. to see if mediation is appropriate parties have to attend a MIAM. what are the disputes over in need to attend this?
- over finances or children
- over businesses
- over an accident
- over unemployment