1. which of these is a true disadvantage of mediation?
- if the mediator isn't skilled it can become a bullying exercise for the weaker party
- its very expensive
- it always ends up finishing in court
- both parties dont get their say
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the rest of the advantages?
- a judge decides the case
- confidential, voluntarily, quick, cost effective and accessible
- the mediator decides for the parties
- 100% success rates
3. what is negotiation?
- resolving a dispute with a more active neutral third parties
- resolving a dispute between themselves, with or without solicitors
- an independant person decides for both parties
- the parties resolve the dispute with the help of a neutral third party
4. what is the case for negotiation?
- r v r
- halsey and steel
- Te Genero
- dunnett v railtrack
5. what are one of the advantages are true in mediation?
- decision don`t have to be legal, just based on common sense
- the mediator decides the case settlement
- mediators are always skilled professionals
- always a guarantee of being settled