1. As a result of mitosis, how many cells are produced?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Compared to a body cell, a gamete contains:
- Half the genetic information
- The same amount of genetic information
- Twice the genetic information
- Two ad a half times the genetic information
3. In the human reproductive system:
- Females have ovaries and males have testes
- Females have ovaries and males have oviducts
- Females have testes and males have ovaries
- Both males and females have both
4. The type of cell division used for growth and repair is:
5. How many pairs of chromosones are there, in a human body cell?