1. As a result of mitosis, how many cells are produced?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are the cell's chromosomes found?
- In its nucleus
- In the cell membrane
- In its cytoplasm
- In its mitochondria
3. During meiosis:
- The cell divides twice to produce 4 cells
- The cell divides once, producing 2 cells
- The cell divides 3 times, producing 6 cells
- The cell divides four times, producing 8 cells
4. Mitosis produces Daughter cells with:
- More cells produced than the parent cells
- Twice as many cells are produced than the parent cells.
- The same number of Chromosones as the parent cells
- Fewer cells produced than the parent cells
5. Compared to a body cell, a gamete contains:
- Two ad a half times the genetic information
- The same amount of genetic information
- Half the genetic information
- Twice the genetic information