1. Why is an LED better than some other forms of lighting?
- It's an ohmic conductor
- It uses less current
- It has a lower potential difference
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is static caused by?
- Potential difference
- A build up of friction
- Electrical current
3. In a parallel circuit, the current...
- Is shared between individual components
- Is shared between branches
- Is the same everywhere
4. What does Ohm's law state?
- For a resistor at constant temperature, there is no relationship between current and potential difference
- For a resistor at constant temperature, current is directly proportional to potential difference
- For a resistor at constant temperature, current is inversely proportional to potential difference
5. Why does the current in a diode only flow in one direction?
- The diode has a very high current in the opposite direction
- The diode has very high resistance in the other direction
- The diode has very high potential difference in the other direction