1. what type of bond is oxygen?
- two single bonds
- double bond
- single bond
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. how do we know that sodium and clorine are both elements?
- As they are only made up of one type of atom
- they are only one atom
- they have a full outer shell of electrons
3. what is the mass of protons, nutrons and electrons?
- protons 1 netrons 1 electrons trace
- protons 2 netrons trace electrons 1
- protons 1 netrons 0 electrons 1
- protons trace netrons 1 electrons 1
4. what is a compound
- a group of atoms
- a substance where two or more atoms are chemicly combined
- a mixture of elements
5. what do mitacondria do?
- they produce dna
- they kill bacteria
- They produce engergy through respiration
- they respirate