1. what cell only has mitacondria and not ribosomes?
- bacterium cell
- sperm cell
- yeast cell
- plant cell
- animal cell
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. how do we know that sodium and clorine are both elements?
- they have a full outer shell of electrons
- As they are only made up of one type of atom
- they are only one atom
3. what is it called when two of the same elements have the same masss numbers?
- an isotope
- the same
- a Raine
- a drouplet
4. what is a compound
- a group of atoms
- a substance where two or more atoms are chemicly combined
- a mixture of elements
5. if the resultan force on a stationary object is zero....
- the object will mve upwards
- the object will not move
- the objeect will move forwards
- the object will move backwards