1. what is the mass of protons, nutrons and electrons?
- protons 1 netrons 1 electrons trace
- protons 2 netrons trace electrons 1
- protons 1 netrons 0 electrons 1
- protons trace netrons 1 electrons 1
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do mitacondria do?
- They produce engergy through respiration
- they respirate
- they produce dna
- they kill bacteria
3. equation for acceleration is ....
- v-t times u
- v-t devided by u
- v-u devided by t
- u-t devided by v
4. what cell only has mitacondria and not ribosomes?
- bacterium cell
- yeast cell
- animal cell
- plant cell
- sperm cell
5. what is a compound
- a substance where two or more atoms are chemicly combined
- a mixture of elements
- a group of atoms