1. How do sperm digest through the egg cell membrane?
- Th egg cell membrane dissolves in contact with the sperm
- They come at a fast pace so the momentum breaks the egg
- They carry enzymes
- Their heads are pointed
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are cone cells found?
- everywhere, they're in the blood!
- surrounding your major muscles
- light sensitive layer of your eye (retina)
- Next to the xylem in a stem
3. How do guard cells close at night?
- The sense a lack of water so close
- They lose energy at night so tighten
- They're light sensitive so close when it's dark
- The stomata shrivells ups
4. Which of these is not a n adaptation of a fat cell?
- They (unlike other animal cells) have a cell wall to prevent them from busting when there is too much fat
- They can expand as they fill with fat
- Small amount of cytoplasm for more fat
- Few mitochondria because they need little energy
5. Why do sperms have 'heads'?
- It contains the mitochondria so energy is released for movement
- It contains the nucleus with the genetic information to be passed on
- So they go fast
- To guide them to the eggs