1. What is found at the end of a cone cell?
- The rest of the cell membrane
- The nucleus
- The synapse to connect to the nerve cells in the optic nerve
- Many mitochondria fro energy to reform the visual pigment
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is fat stored?
- It's not stored, it's burnt off from exercise
- Fat cells
- Around our muscles for insulation
3. Where are cone cells found?
- everywhere, they're in the blood!
- surrounding your major muscles
- light sensitive layer of your eye (retina)
- Next to the xylem in a stem
4. Which of these is not an adaptation of the palisade leaf cell?
- Contain many stomata for transpiration
- Many chloroplasts for photosynthesis
- Tall shape so large surface area to absorb CO2
- Thin shape so many can be packed next to each other
5. Why do root hair cells have a large permanent vacuole?
- So more energy is released
- To speed up the process of osmosis from the soil to the cell
- Every cell does
- To store the cell from the plant