1. Why do sperms have 'heads'?
- It contains the mitochondria so energy is released for movement
- It contains the nucleus with the genetic information to be passed on
- So they go fast
- To guide them to the eggs
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do sperm digest through the egg cell membrane?
- They carry enzymes
- Th egg cell membrane dissolves in contact with the sperm
- They come at a fast pace so the momentum breaks the egg
- Their heads are pointed
3. Which of these do egg cells contain?
- Food reserves to feed the embryo
- 46 chromosomes
- cell wall
- water to stay hydrated
4. Where are cone cells found?
- Next to the xylem in a stem
- light sensitive layer of your eye (retina)
- surrounding your major muscles
- everywhere, they're in the blood!
5. Where is fat stored?
- Fat cells
- It's not stored, it's burnt off from exercise
- Around our muscles for insulation