1. Where is fat stored?
- It's not stored, it's burnt off from exercise
- Fat cells
- Around our muscles for insulation
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is found at the end of a cone cell?
- The rest of the cell membrane
- The synapse to connect to the nerve cells in the optic nerve
- Many mitochondria fro energy to reform the visual pigment
- The nucleus
3. Where are cone cells found?
- Next to the xylem in a stem
- everywhere, they're in the blood!
- light sensitive layer of your eye (retina)
- surrounding your major muscles
4. Which of these is not an adaptation of the palisade leaf cell?
- Contain many stomata for transpiration
- Thin shape so many can be packed next to each other
- Many chloroplasts for photosynthesis
- Tall shape so large surface area to absorb CO2
5. How do guard cells close at night?
- The sense a lack of water so close
- They're light sensitive so close when it's dark
- The stomata shrivells ups
- They lose energy at night so tighten