1. How do sperm digest through the egg cell membrane?
- Their heads are pointed
- Th egg cell membrane dissolves in contact with the sperm
- They carry enzymes
- They come at a fast pace so the momentum breaks the egg
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do root hair cells have a large permanent vacuole?
- Every cell does
- So more energy is released
- To speed up the process of osmosis from the soil to the cell
- To store the cell from the plant
3. What is found at the end of a cone cell?
- The nucleus
- The synapse to connect to the nerve cells in the optic nerve
- The rest of the cell membrane
- Many mitochondria fro energy to reform the visual pigment
4. Why are red blood cells concave?
- They all get pressed by the heart
- Large surface area to absorb oxygen and to glide smoothly in the capillaries
- So lots can fit next to each other
- The have no nucleus so are smaller
5. Where is fat stored?
- It's not stored, it's burnt off from exercise
- Fat cells
- Around our muscles for insulation