1. How do sperm digest through the egg cell membrane?
- Their heads are pointed
- Th egg cell membrane dissolves in contact with the sperm
- They carry enzymes
- They come at a fast pace so the momentum breaks the egg
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a n adaptation of a fat cell?
- Few mitochondria because they need little energy
- They can expand as they fill with fat
- They (unlike other animal cells) have a cell wall to prevent them from busting when there is too much fat
- Small amount of cytoplasm for more fat
3. Why do sperms have 'heads'?
- It contains the nucleus with the genetic information to be passed on
- To guide them to the eggs
- So they go fast
- It contains the mitochondria so energy is released for movement
4. What is found at the end of a cone cell?
- The nucleus
- Many mitochondria fro energy to reform the visual pigment
- The synapse to connect to the nerve cells in the optic nerve
- The rest of the cell membrane
5. Which of these do egg cells contain?
- Food reserves to feed the embryo
- water to stay hydrated
- 46 chromosomes
- cell wall