1. Who studied into peers as a risk factor in addiction?
- Abrams & Hogg, Eiser
- Kassel, Brandon, Juliano &Brandon, Moolchan
- Griffiths, Li, Benhsain & Ladoucer
- Canadian research, Driessen, Hajek, Cloniger
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that watching a documetary meant improvement in knowledge but not in attitude?
- Abrams & Hogg
3. Who found that addicted had other dependencies too?
4. Who found that self-determination was the most important factor no any of these three?
5. Who found that naltrexone decreased gambling after 6 weeks?
- Kim & Grant