1. Who found that nicotine dependence was 75% genetics?
- Diblasio & Benda
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that there was no difference with a placebo and with naltrexone?
- Kim & Grant
3. Who studied into the actual theory of planned behaviour?
- Griffiths, Lambos
- Azjen, Godin, Armitage, Klag
- Francis, Eysnenck, Cloniger, Belin, Weintraub
- Mayeux, Diblasion & Benda, Hogarth, Drummond
4. Who found that media influences tobacco use but not alcohol?
5. Who studied into the media influence in changing addictive behaviour?
- Sulkunen, Waylen, Sargent & Hanewinkel, Boyd
- Bennett, Hornik, Nelson
- Vink, Vink, Xian, Thorgeisson
- Canadian research, Driessen, Hajek, Cloniger