1. Who studied into the cognitive approach to smoking?
- Kassel, Brandon, Juliano &Brandon, Moolchan
- Shah, Paris, Blazcynski, Breen & Zimmerman
- Griffiths, Li, Benhsain & Ladoucer
- Griffiths, Lambos
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that addicted had other dependencies too?
3. Who studied into the public health type of intervention?
- George & Murali, Hollander, Kim & Grant, Blanco
- NIDA, Stead, Boos & Croft
- Abrams & Hogg, Eiser
4. Who found an improvement with SSRIs and naltrexone (dopamine agonist)?
- Boos & Croft
5. Who found that adolescents tend to smoke in a negative mood?
- Benhsain & Ladoucer