- Created by: sophie
- Created on: 12-06-15 22:46
1. Who found that encouraging addicts to believe in their ability to abstain had a positive outcome?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that when looking at 30 non-regular and 30 pathological that they believed they were more skilled?
3. Who found that rewards such as popularity and social status are reasons for starting and continuing smoking?
- Abrams & Hogg
4. Who found a serotonin dysfunction in gamblers?
- George & Murali
5. Who found that when watching videos of roller coaster rides and gambling cortisol didn't increase in pathological gamblers?
- Benhsain & Ladoucer