1. What can Dissolved Oxygen Meters be used to detect?
- The ratio of Sulphur Dioxide in comparison to Oxygen
- Changes in levels of water pollution
- Changes in the levels of water in a river
- How many Mayfly Larvae are in the Water
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Distribution Of An Organism
- An increase in non living factors
- How many organisms there are
- Where an organism lives
- The population of an organism
3. What are the 3 affects of Environmental Change?
- Population increases/ decreases and changes in the distribution of an organism
- Changes in the distribution of an organism, mates, amount of food available
- Population increases/ decreases and amounts of other species
- Changes in number of predators, prey and food
4. If there are lots of Mayfly Larvae in an area, what does this indicate?
- Clean air with a high concentration of Oxygen
- Polluted air with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
- Clean water as of the high concentrations of dissolved Oxygen
- Polluted water with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
5. Which non living indicator of environmental change can be used to detect changes in the temperature of sea surfaces?
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters
- Rain Gauges
- Mayfly Larvae