1. Define Distribution Of An Organism
- The population of an organism
- Where an organism lives
- How many organisms there are
- An increase in non living factors
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do animals need to survive?
- Territory (space), Food sources or Prey, Mates
- Mates, Water, Territory (space)
- Water, Oxygen, Light
- Light, Food sources or Prey, Territory (space)
3. If there are lots of Mayfly Larvae in an area, what does this indicate?
- Polluted air with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
- Polluted water with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
- Clean water as of the high concentrations of dissolved Oxygen
- Clean air with a high concentration of Oxygen
4. Why do Cacti have spines instead of leaves?
- Because plants lose water vapour from the surface of their leaves and Cacti need to reduce water loss
- Because the spines store fat for the Cacti
- Because they need to attract predators
- Because the spines lose water vapour and maximise heat loss
5. What are the 3 affects of Environmental Change?
- Changes in number of predators, prey and food
- Changes in the distribution of an organism, mates, amount of food available
- Population increases/ decreases and changes in the distribution of an organism
- Population increases/ decreases and amounts of other species