1. If there are lots of Mayfly Larvae in an area, what does this indicate?
- Clean air with a high concentration of Oxygen
- Polluted air with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
- Clean water as of the high concentrations of dissolved Oxygen
- Polluted water with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Distribution Of An Organism
- Where an organism lives
- How many organisms there are
- The population of an organism
- An increase in non living factors
3. Why do Cacti have spines instead of leaves?
- Because the spines store fat for the Cacti
- Because plants lose water vapour from the surface of their leaves and Cacti need to reduce water loss
- Because the spines lose water vapour and maximise heat loss
- Because they need to attract predators
4. Which non living indicator of environmental change can be used to detect changes in the temperature of sea surfaces?
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters
- Mayfly Larvae
- Rain Gauges
5. What are the 3 affects of Environmental Change?
- Population increases/ decreases and amounts of other species
- Changes in number of predators, prey and food
- Population increases/ decreases and changes in the distribution of an organism
- Changes in the distribution of an organism, mates, amount of food available