1. Which non living indicator of environmental change can be used to detect changes in the temperature of sea surfaces?
- Rain Gauges
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters
- Mayfly Larvae
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do plants need to survive?
- Water, Light, Nutrients in the soil, Space
- Territory (space), Food sources or Prey, Mates
- Nutrients in the soil, Mates, Insects
- Mates, Water, Air, Sunlight
3. Choose the correct statement
- Desert animals have shallow but extensive roots to reach water underground
- Desert animals have thin coats and layers of fat to maximise heat loss
- Desert animals have thick coats and blubber to reduce heat loss
- Desert animals have a small surface area compared to volume
4. What are the 3 affects of Environmental Change?
- Population increases/ decreases and amounts of other species
- Population increases/ decreases and changes in the distribution of an organism
- Changes in the distribution of an organism, mates, amount of food available
- Changes in number of predators, prey and food
5. What can different species of lichen help us identify?
- The temperature of sea surfaces
- Amount of air pollution (Sulphur Dioxide)
- Amount of dissolved oxygen in water
- Amount of water pollution