1. Define Distribution Of An Organism
- Where an organism lives
- An increase in non living factors
- How many organisms there are
- The population of an organism
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do animals need to survive?
- Light, Food sources or Prey, Territory (space)
- Territory (space), Food sources or Prey, Mates
- Water, Oxygen, Light
- Mates, Water, Territory (space)
3. Why do Cacti have spines instead of leaves?
- Because the spines store fat for the Cacti
- Because they need to attract predators
- Because plants lose water vapour from the surface of their leaves and Cacti need to reduce water loss
- Because the spines lose water vapour and maximise heat loss
4. If there are lots of Mayfly Larvae in an area, what does this indicate?
- Polluted air with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
- Clean water as of the high concentrations of dissolved Oxygen
- Clean air with a high concentration of Oxygen
- Polluted water with a high concentration of Sulphur Dioxide
5. Which non living indicator of environmental change can be used to detect changes in the temperature of sea surfaces?
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters
- Mayfly Larvae
- Rain Gauges