1. Which of the following is NOT a limiting factor in a plant...
- Light intensity
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does camourflage help an animal to survive?
- help them to thermouegulate
- Makes sure that the predetor or prey cannot see them.
- To make them look pretty.
- Helps it to cool down
3. Animal compete against each other for...
4. Microorganisms has to compete with each other for...
5. Animals can display features similar to posinious animal, to detor predetor. This is known as...