1. Microorganisms has to compete with each other for...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Animal compete against each other for...
3. Which of the following is NOT a limiting factor in a plant...
- Carbon dioxide
- Light intensity
4. Animals can display features similar to posinious animal, to detor predetor. This is known as...
5. How does a cactus avoide being eaten by an animal?
- Deep roots to absorb water.
- Has spikes to prevent water loss.
- It has spikes which hurts the animal
- Has thick fleshy stem to store water.