1. How does a cactus avoide being eaten by an animal?
- Has thick fleshy stem to store water.
- Deep roots to absorb water.
- It has spikes which hurts the animal
- Has spikes to prevent water loss.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In order for a plant to survive it needs: light,space,nutrients, water and ...
- Carbon dioxide
3. Animal compete against each other for...
4. Animals can display features similar to posinious animal, to detor predetor. This is known as...
5. Microorganisms has to compete with each other for...