1. How does a cactus avoide being eaten by an animal?
- Deep roots to absorb water.
- Has spikes to prevent water loss.
- It has spikes which hurts the animal
- Has thick fleshy stem to store water.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In order for a plant to survive it needs: light,space,nutrients, water and ...
- Carbon dioxide
3. Animal compete against each other for...
4. Microorganisms has to compete with each other for...
5. How does camourflage help an animal to survive?
- Helps it to cool down
- To make them look pretty.
- Makes sure that the predetor or prey cannot see them.
- help them to thermouegulate