1. Animals can display features similar to posinious animal, to detor predetor. This is known as...
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does camourflage help an animal to survive?
- help them to thermouegulate
- Makes sure that the predetor or prey cannot see them.
- To make them look pretty.
- Helps it to cool down
3. Microorganisms has to compete with each other for...
4. How does a cactus avoide being eaten by an animal?
- It has spikes which hurts the animal
- Has spikes to prevent water loss.
- Has thick fleshy stem to store water.
- Deep roots to absorb water.
5. In order for a plant to survive it needs: light,space,nutrients, water and ...
- Carbon dioxide