1. Which is a non-living factor that affects the distribution of polar bears?
- Strength of wind
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A star-nosed mole has adapted to have a reaction time of 230 milliseconds. Why?
- Because it is incredibly sensitive to touch and smell yet very odd to look at.
- Because it is almost totally blind and dependant on other senses such as touch.
- Because it is adapted to take its prey by surprise and efficiency.
- Because it has ultra sensitive tendrils that can try out 13 possible targets every second.
3. In which parts can a plant store its water?
- The ground they reside in
4. Why do plants often reduce the surface area of their leaves?
- Because it looks cool.
- To reduce heat loss.
- To reduce water loss.
- To fit in with the other plants around them.
5. What is the use of camouflage?
- So the prey does not see the predator coming, and so the prey cannot be noticed by the predator.
- Animals always enjoy a game of hide and seek.
- The animal's skin is adapted to look beautiful amongst its surroundings.
- So each of the animals have some experience in acting like a chameleon.