1. Wht should you never include in the expression for Ka
- A strong alkali
- A strong acid
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does protonated mean ?
- Gainig OH- ions
- Transfer a proton to an atom so that a coordinate bond is formed
- Losing H+ Ions
- Becoming a cation
3. Which of these is a strong Acid ?
4. What is an Acid?
- An acid is a substance that gives (H+) ions to a base
- An acid turns litmus paper blue
- A substance that produces H+ ions aqueous solution
- A substance that tastes sour
5. what does conjugated base mean ?
- An acid and a base joined together
- has one less hydrogen and is one unit more negative (in terms of charge)
- two bases joined together
- Two acid joined to form a base