1. What is a strong Acid ?
- ionised in aqueous solution forming hydroxide ions
- Something that oxidises very strongly
- only very slightly ionised in aqueous solution
- totally ionised in aqueous solution forming Hydrated ions
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an Acid?
- A substance that produces H+ ions aqueous solution
- An acid is a substance that gives (H+) ions to a base
- An acid turns litmus paper blue
- A substance that tastes sour
3. What does protonated mean ?
- Transfer a proton to an atom so that a coordinate bond is formed
- Gainig OH- ions
- Becoming a cation
- Losing H+ Ions
4. What is the conjugated acid of H2O ?
5. what does conjugated base mean ?
- has one less hydrogen and is one unit more negative (in terms of charge)
- two bases joined together
- An acid and a base joined together
- Two acid joined to form a base