1. What is the conjugated acid of H2O ?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does conjugated base mean ?
- An acid and a base joined together
- has one less hydrogen and is one unit more negative (in terms of charge)
- two bases joined together
- Two acid joined to form a base
3. Which of these is a strong Acid ?
4. What does protonated mean ?
- Losing H+ Ions
- Transfer a proton to an atom so that a coordinate bond is formed
- Becoming a cation
- Gainig OH- ions
5. Wht should you never include in the expression for Ka
- A strong alkali
- A strong acid