1. What does protonated mean ?
- Losing H+ Ions
- Gainig OH- ions
- Transfer a proton to an atom so that a coordinate bond is formed
- Becoming a cation
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a strong Acid ?
3. What is an Acid?
- A substance that tastes sour
- An acid is a substance that gives (H+) ions to a base
- A substance that produces H+ ions aqueous solution
- An acid turns litmus paper blue
4. Wht should you never include in the expression for Ka
- A strong acid
- A strong alkali
5. What is the conjugated acid of H2O ?