1. what does conjugated base mean ?
- Two acid joined to form a base
- has one less hydrogen and is one unit more negative (in terms of charge)
- An acid and a base joined together
- two bases joined together
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Wht should you never include in the expression for Ka
- A strong acid
- A strong alkali
3. Which of these is a strong Acid ?
4. What does protonated mean ?
- Transfer a proton to an atom so that a coordinate bond is formed
- Becoming a cation
- Losing H+ Ions
- Gainig OH- ions
5. What is the conjugated acid of H2O ?