1. What is the conjugated acid of H2O ?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a strong Acid ?
- only very slightly ionised in aqueous solution
- Something that oxidises very strongly
- totally ionised in aqueous solution forming Hydrated ions
- ionised in aqueous solution forming hydroxide ions
3. Which of these is a strong Acid ?
4. What does protonated mean ?
- Losing H+ Ions
- Transfer a proton to an atom so that a coordinate bond is formed
- Becoming a cation
- Gainig OH- ions
5. what does conjugated base mean ?
- An acid and a base joined together
- Two acid joined to form a base
- has one less hydrogen and is one unit more negative (in terms of charge)
- two bases joined together