1. The set of double-entry accounts of a business is called the...?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these are two internal stakeholders?
- Owner and manager
- Bank and goverment
- Parents of the owner's business
3. Which 3 of these are external stakeholders?
- Suppliers, Employees and Customers
- Onwers, Managers and Co-manager
4. If Liability= £2560 and Assets=£9852, what does capital equal?
- Capital can't be worked out like this
5. State a purpose of accouting (do 2 more if you can)
- To make money
- To asses a business
- To add numbers
- To employ more people to make the business bigger