1. If I purchase something via cash or credit, who have I bought off?
- Trade Receivables
- Trade Payables
- A person
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The set of double-entry accounts of a business is called the...?
3. If Liability= £2560 and Assets=£9852, what does capital equal?
- Capital can't be worked out like this
4. Which 3 of these are external stakeholders?
- Suppliers, Employees and Customers
- Onwers, Managers and Co-manager
5. What is accouting known as?
- Numbers and stuff
- The way to find out a profit
- The language of business
- The language of love