1. The set of double-entry accounts of a business is called the...?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these are two internal stakeholders?
- Parents of the owner's business
- Owner and manager
- Bank and goverment
3. Which 3 of these are external stakeholders?
- Suppliers, Employees and Customers
- Onwers, Managers and Co-manager
4. If I purchase something via cash or credit, who have I bought off?
- A person
- Trade Receivables
- Trade Payables
5. What's the accouting equation?
- Income- Expenses= Profit
- Liabilities- Capital = Assets
- Assets + Liabilities= Capital