1. State a purpose of accouting (do 2 more if you can)
- To employ more people to make the business bigger
- To add numbers
- To asses a business
- To make money
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the accouting equation?
- Income- Expenses= Profit
- Assets + Liabilities= Capital
- Liabilities- Capital = Assets
3. What is accouting known as?
- Numbers and stuff
- The way to find out a profit
- The language of business
- The language of love
4. If Liability= £2560 and Assets=£9852, what does capital equal?
- Capital can't be worked out like this
5. If I purchase something via cash or credit, who have I bought off?
- A person
- Trade Receivables
- Trade Payables