1. Which one of these are two internal stakeholders?
- Owner and manager
- Bank and goverment
- Parents of the owner's business
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is accouting known as?
- The language of business
- The language of love
- Numbers and stuff
- The way to find out a profit
3. If Liability= £2560 and Assets=£9852, what does capital equal?
- Capital can't be worked out like this
4. What's the accouting equation?
- Income- Expenses= Profit
- Assets + Liabilities= Capital
- Liabilities- Capital = Assets
5. Which 3 of these are external stakeholders?
- Suppliers, Employees and Customers
- Onwers, Managers and Co-manager