1. what are the objectives of the accountancy profession?
- the mastering of particular skills and techniques, development of an ethical approach to work, achieving acceptance of the public
- acknowledgment of duties to society and objective outlook.
- rendering services the highest standards.
1 of 2
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the duties of a professional accountant to behave ethically?
- act within spirit and letter of the law so as not to bring the profession into disrepute.
- be straightforward and honest in professional and business relationship
- 1- avoid conflict of interests , be objective and act in the public interest as your responsibility is not exclusively to satisfy the needs of an individual, keep sensitive information confidential,
- maintain professional knowledge, behaviour and skills at the level required by a client and employer.