- Created by: rebeccalittle
- Created on: 20-03-18 14:20
1. What is the veterinary term for the canon bone?
- third metacafle
- Fourth metacafle
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main function of the sckeletal system?
- to create stability
- protection of vital organs
- To give movement strcuture
- to create form for the skin
3. How many vertabrae are in the cervical spine of a dog?
4. What is the action of the masater?
- It elovates the leg
- It spins the mandible
- It elovates the mandible
- It elovates the neck
5. What is the medam plane?
- It is the bottom line of the animal
- It is the middle line of the animal
- It is the outside of the animal
- It is the top line of the animal