1. What is on axis IV of DSM-IV-TR?
- Current social/environmental problems
- Physical disorder
- Personality disorders, mental retardation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a pharmacological treatment for anxiety disorders?
- There is no current drug treatment for anxiety disorders
- Anxiolytic drugs
- Antipsychotic drugs
3. Which of the following does not relate to social phobia?
- Avoidance of social situations
- Fear of places where escape seems difficult
- Fear of social situations
- Fear of being exposed to scruity, embarrassment or negative evaluation.
4. How persistent must symptoms be to have a diagnosis of specific phobia
- at least 3 months
- at least 6 months
- at least a year
- at least a month
5. What is Cluster B is DSM-V Personality disorders?
- Anti-social disorders
- Dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders
- Odd, eccentric disorders
- Narcissistic disorders