1. Which of the following is an enviromentally caused disorder?
- Foetal alcohol syndrome
- Williams syndrome
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In phobic disorders are person has...
- Inability to identify the object of the phobia
- Become sensitized to a particular stimulus
- Low arousal symptoms when the phobia related stimulus is encountered
- Experienced a traumatic event triggering the phobia
3. Which neurotransmitters are thought to be a factor for schizophrenia development?
- Serotonin and GABA
- Dopamine and Serotonin
- Dopamine and Glutatmate
- GABA and Glutatamate
4. What is Cluster B is DSM-V Personality disorders?
- Narcissistic disorders
- Odd, eccentric disorders
- Dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders
- Anti-social disorders
5. Which of the following is a pharmacological treatment for anxiety disorders?
- There is no current drug treatment for anxiety disorders
- Antipsychotic drugs
- Anxiolytic drugs