1. What is on axis V of DSM-IV-TR?
- Social/Enviromental problems
- Overall level of functioning
- Psychological disorders
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT an evaluation of E-S theory?
- Evidence is limited
- Not universal
- Everyone has an E-S profile
- Explains more than ToM and WCC
3. Which of the following can explain the positive symptoms of schizophrenia?
- All of the above
- Enlarged ventricles
- Prefrontal cortex
4. Which of the following is a biological factor for ASD?
- Smaller volume of Hippocampus
- Increased head/brain size - lack of pruning
- Over activation of brain areas in social situations
- Lack of dopamine neurotrasmitter
5. Strange stories task provides evidence that children with ASD are...
- unable to understand non-verbal commutative behaviours
- unable to have a back and forth conversation
- unable to understand interntions behind speech
- unable to understand false belief