1. Which of the following is not a symptom of psychopathy?
- Highly restricted interests
- Superficial charm
- Manipulating others
- Sexual promiscuity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In phobic disorders are person has...
- Become sensitized to a particular stimulus
- Experienced a traumatic event triggering the phobia
- Low arousal symptoms when the phobia related stimulus is encountered
- Inability to identify the object of the phobia
3. What is Cluster C in DSM-V Personality Disorders?
- Anxious or fearful disorders
- Anti-social disorders
- Odd,eccentric disorders
- Narcissistic disorders
4. How persistent must symptoms be to have a diagnosis of specific phobia
- at least a month
- at least a year
- at least 6 months
- at least 3 months
5. Which of the following is NOT a negative symptom of schizophrenia?
- Blunted affect