1. When is the onset of schizophrenia?
- Late childhood/ Early adolescence
- Late adolescence/ Early adulthood
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a theory of mind task?
- Reading the mind in the eyes task (Baron Cohen et al 1997)
- Strange Stories task (Happe 1994)
- All of the above
- Sally Anne task (Baron Cohen et al 1985)
3. What is Cluster B is DSM-V Personality disorders?
- Anti-social disorders
- Dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders
- Odd, eccentric disorders
- Narcissistic disorders
4. What gene is responsible for ASD?
- LIF gene
- No gene identified yet
- OSD Gene
- MAOA gene
5. What is on axis III of DSM-IV-TR?
- Current social/environmental problems
- Medical condition relating to disorder
- Minor psychological disorder