1. What gene is thought to be responsible for 60% variance in psychopathy?
- MCM6 gene
- MAOA gene
- Huntington gene
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In phobic disorders are person has...
- Experienced a traumatic event triggering the phobia
- Become sensitized to a particular stimulus
- Inability to identify the object of the phobia
- Low arousal symptoms when the phobia related stimulus is encountered
3. Strange stories task provides evidence that children with ASD are...
- unable to understand false belief
- unable to understand non-verbal commutative behaviours
- unable to understand interntions behind speech
- unable to have a back and forth conversation
4. What is Axis II on DSM-IV-TR?
- Personality disorders, Mental retardation
- Current social problems
- Major psychological disorder
5. Which of the following environmental factors affect psychopathy development?
- All of the above
- Poor prospects
- Violent upbringing