1. What is Cluster A in DSM-V personality disorders?
- Emotional or erratic disorders
- Odd,eccentric disorders
- Anxious or fearful disorders
- Dramatic disorders
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Theory of mind is an ASD theory which explains...
- Deficits in social features
- Deficits in non-social features
- Deficits in social-emotional reciprocity
- Deficits in interests
3. What is on axis V of DSM-IV-TR?
- Psychological disorders
- Overall level of functioning
- Social/Enviromental problems
4. Which of the following is a repetitive restrictive behaviour of ASD?
- Insistence of sameness
- Hyper/Hypo activity to sensory input
- All of the above
- Highly restricted interests
5. How is overall level of functioning measured?
- GAF scale