- Created by: revisingxo
- Created on: 16-06-20 17:21
1. Which of the following has NO effect on growth?
- thyroid hormone
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Diabetes insipidus is caused by hypersecretion of;
- antidiuretic hormone
- growth hormone
- parathyroid hormone
3. Which one of the following substances is normally found in urine?
- white blood cells
- blood proteins
4. Which is true of Cranial nerves?
- all of the above
- cranial nerves may be motor only
- cranial nerves may be mixed (sensory and motor fibres
- cranial nerves may be sensory only
5. A substance, identified as 'X', is freely filterable and is excreted at a rate (in moles per minute) that is lower than the filtered load. On the basis of this information alone, which of the following is the most precise conclusion that can be dra
- X is definitely reabsorbed and maybe secreted
- X is definitely secreted and maybe reabsorbed
- X is neither reabsorbed nor secreted
- X is definitely reabsorbed and secreted