- Created by: revisingxo
- Created on: 16-06-20 17:21
1. Which of the following is NOT a class of hormones?
- thyroid hormones
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cell bodies in the dorsal root ganglia are cell bodies of ...
- Sensory neurones
- Sensory AND motor neurones
- Motor neurones
3. Urine passes through the ureters by which mechanism?
- ciliary action
- gravity alone
4. Which is true of calcium at the presynaptic cell?
- calcium enters the cell before the neurotransmitter vesicles are released
- calcium enters the presynaptic cell after the neurotransmitter vesicles are released
- calcium does not enter the presynaptic terminals
- calcium enters the presynaptic cell prior to the action potential reaching the terminals
5. Which of the following is NOT an effect of aldosterone?
- higher blood pressure
- increase in sodium ion excretion
- increase in potassium ion concentration
- increase in water retention