- Created by: revisingxo
- Created on: 15-06-20 11:24
1. Enzymes and bile are carried by the pancreatic duct and bile duct into the;
- large intestine
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following does NOT contribute to the digestion of lipids?
- Bile Salts
- Bile Pigments
- Pancreatic Lipase
3. Sympathetic stimulation results in
- decreased motility of the stomach
- relaxation of the bronchial muscle
- all of the above
- increased heart rate
4. With respect to the Parasympathetic Nervous System, which of the following is FALSE?
- May terminate in axons that release Acetyl Choline
- Is termed the 'rest and digest' system
- Has ganglia near to the spinal cord
- Is the 'cranial-sacral' division of the autonomic nervous system
5. Which of the following is NOT a phase of digestion?