1. The periheral nervous system is made up of?
- Brain and spinal cord
- Sensory nervous system and motor nervous system
- Central nevous system
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. If blood pressure decreases, what centre is sent a message to increase heart rate?
- Acceleratory centre
- Inhibatory centre
3. What type of channels are in the pacinian corpuscle that allows an action potential to be generated in the neurone?
- Stretch mediated sodium channels
- Wide mediated sodium channels
- Stretch mediated calcium channels
4. The parasympathetic nervous system stimulates heart rate?
5. The pacinian corpuscle is a type of what receptor?
Similar Biology resources: