1. The parasympathetic nervous system stimulates heart rate?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The pacinian corpuscle is a type of what receptor?
3. If blood pressure decreases, what centre is sent a message to increase heart rate?
- Acceleratory centre
- Inhibatory centre
4. A plant's roots growing towards water molecules is an example of?
- Positive Phototaxis
- Positive Hydrotropism
- Negative Hydrotropism
5. What type of channels are in the pacinian corpuscle that allows an action potential to be generated in the neurone?
- Stretch mediated calcium channels
- Stretch mediated sodium channels
- Wide mediated sodium channels
Similar Biology resources: