1. A plant's roots growing towards water molecules is an example of?
- Positive Hydrotropism
- Negative Hydrotropism
- Positive Phototaxis
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Rod cells produce poorly resolved images?
3. Which of these is a response to an undirected stimulus?
4. Cone cells require a high light intensity in order to be stimulated?
5. If blood pressure decreases, what centre is sent a message to increase heart rate?
- Acceleratory centre
- Inhibatory centre
Similar Biology resources: