1. Sensory neurones carry nerve impulses from receptors towards the central nervous system?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of channels are in the pacinian corpuscle that allows an action potential to be generated in the neurone?
- Stretch mediated sodium channels
- Wide mediated sodium channels
- Stretch mediated calcium channels
3. The parasympathetic nervous system stimulates heart rate?
4. The changes to heart rate is controlled by what region of the brain?
- Medulla oblongata
5. The pacinian corpuscle is a type of what receptor?
Similar Biology resources: