1. What type of channels are in the pacinian corpuscle that allows an action potential to be generated in the neurone?
- Stretch mediated sodium channels
- Wide mediated sodium channels
- Stretch mediated calcium channels
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The changes to heart rate is controlled by what region of the brain?
- Medulla oblongata
3. A plant's roots growing towards water molecules is an example of?
- Positive Hydrotropism
- Negative Hydrotropism
- Positive Phototaxis
4. The pacinian corpuscle is a type of what receptor?
5. The parasympathetic nervous system stimulates heart rate?
Similar Biology resources: