1. What type of channels are in the pacinian corpuscle that allows an action potential to be generated in the neurone?
- Stretch mediated calcium channels
- Stretch mediated sodium channels
- Wide mediated sodium channels
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a response to an undirected stimulus?
3. Rod cells produce poorly resolved images?
4. Cone cells require a high light intensity in order to be stimulated?
5. The parasympathetic nervous system stimulates heart rate?
Similar Biology resources: