1. Sensory neurones carry nerve impulses from receptors towards the central nervous system?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The periheral nervous system is made up of?
- Sensory nervous system and motor nervous system
- Central nevous system
- Brain and spinal cord
3. The changes to heart rate is controlled by what region of the brain?
- Medulla oblongata
4. The pacinian corpuscle is a type of what receptor?
5. If blood pressure decreases, what centre is sent a message to increase heart rate?
- Acceleratory centre
- Inhibatory centre
Similar Biology resources: