1. Who writes a feasibility report?
- Systems Analyst
- System Desginer
- System Manager
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Implementation is the installaion of the system for the company
3. Implementation is the making of the system
4. The five main factors to be considered in the feasibility study are: Technical, Economic, Legal, Operational, and Schedule
5. Why does the system need to be tested?
- A bad system will mean that system will be avoided in the future and perhaps customers won’t pay for your services
- A company needs to ensure their reputation for developing good systems is intact
- All of the above
- A good program will gain in popularity only if customers see it as a good program
- A system that causes accidents may lead to legal problems
Similar ICT resources: