1. What was the focus of this earthquake?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many $ worth of damage and economic losses as a result?
- $4.2 billion
- $6.0 billion
- $3.0 billion
- $4.1 billion
3. On what date did the Asian Tsunami occur?
- 26th December 2004
- 24th February 2005
- 27th January 2006
- 23rd December 2006
4. Where was the subduction zone?
- Between the South Indian plate and Australian plate
- Between the Burma microplate and the Nazca plate
- Between Indo Australian plate and Burma microplate
- Between the Nazca and North American plate
5. How many people are still to this day unaccounted for?
Similar Geography resources: