1. Which plate was raised 5m, displacing the water?
- Indo Australian
- South Indian
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What speeds did the wave reach?
- 1,200km h-1
- 1,110km h-1
- 1,000km h-1
- 2,000km h-1
3. How many people are still to this day unaccounted for?
4. Where was the subduction zone?
- Between the Burma microplate and the Nazca plate
- Between Indo Australian plate and Burma microplate
- Between the South Indian plate and Australian plate
- Between the Nazca and North American plate
5. What magnitude was the earthquake that triggered the tsunami?
Similar Geography resources: