1. How many people are still to this day unaccounted for?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was the subduction zone?
- Between the Burma microplate and the Nazca plate
- Between Indo Australian plate and Burma microplate
- Between the South Indian plate and Australian plate
- Between the Nazca and North American plate
3. What was the focus of this earthquake?
4. What magnitude was the earthquake that triggered the tsunami?
5. On what date did the Asian Tsunami occur?
- 24th February 2005
- 27th January 2006
- 26th December 2004
- 23rd December 2006
Similar Geography resources: