1. In which direction and off which coast did the earthquake occur?
- NW China
- SW Japan
- NW Sumatra
- NE America
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was the subduction zone?
- Between Indo Australian plate and Burma microplate
- Between the Burma microplate and the Nazca plate
- Between the Nazca and North American plate
- Between the South Indian plate and Australian plate
3. What was the focus of this earthquake?
4. How many people are still to this day unaccounted for?
5. How many $ worth of damage and economic losses as a result?
- $4.2 billion
- $6.0 billion
- $3.0 billion
- $4.1 billion
Similar Geography resources: