1. In which direction and off which coast did the earthquake occur?
- NE America
- NW China
- NW Sumatra
- SW Japan
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the focus of this earthquake?
3. How many people are still to this day unaccounted for?
4. Where was the subduction zone?
- Between the Burma microplate and the Nazca plate
- Between the Nazca and North American plate
- Between Indo Australian plate and Burma microplate
- Between the South Indian plate and Australian plate
5. On what date did the Asian Tsunami occur?
- 26th December 2004
- 24th February 2005
- 27th January 2006
- 23rd December 2006
Similar Geography resources: