1. An advantage of vinyl?
- It is cheaper to make.
- LP cover artwork much admired.
- Its Dull.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Vinyl Discs ...?
- are not as warm as Compact Discs.
- are still in demand today, being noted for its warm sound.
- are no longer being produced.
3. An advantage of vinyl?
- Warm Sound.
- Cold Sound.
- Mild Sound.
4. Most Major Record Companies have stopped producing Vinyl Records as ...?
- they are not as durable or easily editable when compared to digital media; overall it is more expensive.
- they are difficult to produce.
- they are not popular.
5. A Disadvantage of vinyl?
- LP's are bulky and not very portable.
- It must be cleaned each time before use.
- Its durable.