1. Most Major Record Companies have stopped producing Vinyl Records as ...?
- they are not popular.
- they are not as durable or easily editable when compared to digital media; overall it is more expensive.
- they are difficult to produce.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A Disadvantage of vinyl?
- Not fully discreet channel separation.
- Its not playable.
- Its impact resistant.
3. An advantage of vinyl?
- Dance music DJ's crd able to manipulate the sound through scratching, beatmatching, slip-cuing and controlling the speed of the turntable.
- Its durable.
- its shatter resistant.
4. A Disadvantage of vinyl?
- Repeated playing's can lead to wearing and decrease in clarity.
- It cannot be stored at room temperature.
- It cannot be played more then twice.
5. An advantage of vinyl?
- It is cheaper to make.
- LP cover artwork much admired.
- Its Dull.