1. Which two people invented the Phonograph that used a large horn for amplification and flat disc recording, and in what year?
- Isadora Romanelli and Dennehy in 1889
- Berliner and Suess in 1889
- Jimmie Watts and Leonard Thomas in 1887
- Bobby Jamerson and Nicole Fernando in 1888
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1901 what possible?
- Mass production of Shock Mounts
- Mass production of Records
- Mass production of XLR cables
- Mass production of Microphones
3. When did George Martin produce the Beatles album Sargent Pepper : Lonely Hearts Club Band, which was a landmark in the use of multitrack recording as it uses two four track recorders which can be bounced down and overdubbed?
4. When did Virtual Studio Technology introduce plug-in effects for processing sound recordings?
5. Who Created the Phonograph which used an Electric Motor and in what Year?
- Michael Shellac in 1887
- Jeff Beck in 1990
- Thomas Edison in 1888
- Rob Dydrek in 1889