1. In what year did Mount Etna erupt causing lava to head toward the village of Zafferana?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which years were the Mount Etna volcano most prevalently erupting?
3. What is a named benefit of Mount Etna's previous eruptions?
- Fertile volcanic soils support agriculture.
- Snow drifts are prevented by lava flows.
- Lava flows are frequent, helping to melt ice caps.
- Fruits and other berries are not prevalent here.
4. For how many years has this organisation monitored the volcano?
- 20 years
- 16 years
- 18 years
- 19 years
5. What percentage of Sicily's poopulation live on Mount Etna's slopes?
Similar Geography resources: