1. For how many years has this organisation monitored the volcano?
- 16 years
- 20 years
- 19 years
- 18 years
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which organisation monitores Mount Etna?
- UN (United Nations)
- EU (European Union)
- INGV (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica)
- IMDB (Instituto Medica Data Belarus)
3. What is a named benefit of Mount Etna's previous eruptions?
- Fertile volcanic soils support agriculture.
- Snow drifts are prevented by lava flows.
- Lava flows are frequent, helping to melt ice caps.
- Fruits and other berries are not prevalent here.
4. What type of tubes were destroyed by remotely detonated bombs?
- Lava Tubes
- Hydrothermal Tubes
- Chlorine Tubes
- Magma Tubes
5. In what year did Mount Etna erupt causing lava to head toward the village of Zafferana?
Similar Geography resources: