1. What rhythms play a vital role in the opening section?
- Octave semiquavers
- Octave minims
- Octave crotchets
- Octave quavers
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What timbre is there FEW uses of?
3. What harmonic device is seen in bars 41-43?
- A suspension
- A circle of 5ths
- A false relation
- A tierce de picardie
4. When was the piece written?
5. What 3 large bodies of instrumentation does Horner use?
- Chamber orchestra, large symphony orchestra, synthetic choir
- Large symphony orchestra, chamber orchestra, real choir
- Large symphony orchestra, real choir, synthetic choir
- Real choir, synthetic choir, chamber orchestra