1. What are the three most common textures of the piece?
- Antiphony, monophony and homophony
- Homorhythm, homophony and heterophony
- Homophony, monophony and homorhythm
- Homorhythm, monophony and heterophony
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At bar 25 what is A major juxtaposed with?
- D major
- E major
- Eb major
3. What sort of ranges are favoured?
4. What is happening from bar 30?
- Ship is about the sink
- Ship is under full steam
- Ship is sinking
- Ship is coming into port
5. What is the tonality of the piece frequently inflected by?
- A rising Lydian 4th
- A descending Lydian 4th
- A scalic Mixolydian 5th
- A rising Mixolydian 3rd