1. What happens to the music when it is less tied to the action on screen?
- More traditional musical shapes appear
- Less traditional musical shapes appear
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is the build up of excitement matched in the music?
- Rapid key change, rising ideas
- Slow key change, increase in dynamic
- Rapid key change, increase in tempo, rising ideas
- Rising ideas, increase in tempo
3. At bar 57 what is the melody decorated by in the viola and horn?
- Triplets using upper aux notes
- Triplets using lower aux notes
4. What type of chords are used throughout?
- Maj/min, mostly in root/1st
- Maj/min/dim, mostly in root/1st
- Maj/min, mostly in 2nd inversion
- Maj, mostly in root/1st
5. Where was Horner classically trained originally? Where did this lead?
- New York; led to RCM, London
- California; led to RCM, London
- California; led to Royal Northern College of Music
- New York; led to Royal Northern College of Music