1. How is the orchestra treated?
- Badly lol
- Traditional symphonic/Romantic way with much doubling
- A more modern approach is taken, with unusual chord progressions and new instruments
- Very well, Horner allowed them regular breaks
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At bar 25 what is A major juxtaposed with?
- Eb major
- D major
- E major
3. What do bars 40-48 come to rest on?
- A submediant chord
- A subdominant chord
- A dominant chord
- A tonic chord
4. How does the music modulate?
- It doesn't, it stays in the same key throughout
- "Slips" from one key to another
5. What type of cadences are quite rare?
- Traditional perfect