1. What is happening from bar 30?
- Ship is under full steam
- Ship is sinking
- Ship is about the sink
- Ship is coming into port
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What feel does the 5/4 metre at bar 37 give?
- A folk like feel
- A sad feel
- A dance like feel
- A simple feel
3. What does the dance style melody at bar 37 do to maintain interest?
- Use sequence and simple stepwise contours
- Use sequence and complicated disjunct contours
4. What type of cadences are quite rare?
- Traditional perfect
5. At times the harmony is non-functional. Who could this be influenced by?
- John Cage
- The 'pan-diatonic' style of American composers like Aaron Copland
- Eric Satie