1. What are the three most common textures of the piece?
- Homophony, monophony and homorhythm
- Homorhythm, homophony and heterophony
- Homorhythm, monophony and heterophony
- Antiphony, monophony and homophony
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to the music when it is less tied to the action on screen?
- More traditional musical shapes appear
- Less traditional musical shapes appear
3. The linking motive at bar 62 spans a what?
- Downward aug 4th
- Downward 4th
- Downward 5th
- Downward 3rd
4. What sort of pedal texture is seen in bars 57-60?
- Sustained bass pedal
- Tonic pedal over 3 octaves in strings
- Articulated pedal in violin and viola
- Pedals with octave leaps
5. At bar 12 what does the opening rising 4th idea reappear as?
- Alberti bass
- A fugue idea
- An ostinato figure
- A chordal accompaniment