1. How is the build up of excitement matched in the music?
- Rising ideas, increase in tempo
- Rapid key change, increase in tempo, rising ideas
- Slow key change, increase in dynamic
- Rapid key change, rising ideas
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the tonality of the piece frequently inflected by?
- A scalic Mixolydian 5th
- A rising Mixolydian 3rd
- A rising Lydian 4th
- A descending Lydian 4th
3. What is the final cadence proceeded by?
- A dominant 7th
- A Neopolitan 6th
- A flat VII chord
- A suspension
4. What sort of ranges are favoured?
5. What does the music do up to bar 30?
- Become quieter
- Follow the on screen action
- Build up to a climax
- Become thinner texturally