1. At bar 57 what is the melody decorated by in the viola and horn?
- Triplets using lower aux notes
- Triplets using upper aux notes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What timbre is there FEW uses of?
3. Where was Horner classically trained originally? Where did this lead?
- California; led to RCM, London
- New York; led to Royal Northern College of Music
- California; led to Royal Northern College of Music
- New York; led to RCM, London
4. At bar 12 what does the opening rising 4th idea reappear as?
- Alberti bass
- A fugue idea
- An ostinato figure
- A chordal accompaniment
5. What does the music do up to bar 30?
- Become quieter
- Follow the on screen action
- Build up to a climax
- Become thinner texturally