1. What type of cadences are quite rare?
- Traditional perfect
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was Horner classically trained originally? Where did this lead?
- California; led to Royal Northern College of Music
- New York; led to RCM, London
- California; led to RCM, London
- New York; led to Royal Northern College of Music
3. How is the opening rising 4th idea developed?
- Inversion and retrograde
4. What sort of pedal texture is seen in bars 8-10?
- Sustained bass pedal
- Pedals with octave leaps
- Articulated pedal in violin and viola
- Tonic pedal over 3 octaves in strings
5. What type of chords are used throughout?
- Maj/min, mostly in root/1st
- Maj, mostly in root/1st
- Maj/min/dim, mostly in root/1st
- Maj/min, mostly in 2nd inversion