1. At bar 25 what is A major juxtaposed with?
- E major
- Eb major
- D major
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the music modulate?
- "Slips" from one key to another
- It doesn't, it stays in the same key throughout
3. The linking motive at bar 62 spans a what?
- Downward aug 4th
- Downward 4th
- Downward 5th
- Downward 3rd
4. What is the final cadence proceeded by?
- A suspension
- A dominant 7th
- A flat VII chord
- A Neopolitan 6th
5. At bar 57 what is the melody decorated by in the viola and horn?
- Triplets using lower aux notes
- Triplets using upper aux notes