1. What are left realists Lea & Young's solution to crime?
- Redistribution of wealth
- Removing the welfare system
- Becoming a classless society
- Extending all education to 21
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 'Mods & Rockers' a prime example of?
- A moral panic
- Class divide
3. What does right realist Murray blame crime on?
- The welfare system
- The poor
- Poltical marginilisation
- Government neglect
4. Mereton's 'Strain Theory' claims that working class people do WHAT in order to achieve The American Dream?
- Achieve in education
- Develop their god-given talent
- Use illegitamate means
- Cause rioting
5. According to Becker, and his labelling theory, an act only becomes deviant when...
- ...others percieve it to be.
- ...members of the elite condemm it.
- ...the context of the act is unknown.