1. According to Becker, and his labelling theory, an act only becomes deviant when...
- ...others percieve it to be.
- ...members of the elite condemm it.
- ...the context of the act is unknown.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does right realist Murray blame crime on?
- The welfare system
- The poor
- Poltical marginilisation
- Government neglect
3. What are the 'Mods & Rockers' a prime example of?
- Class divide
- A moral panic
4. Who claimed that W/C boys suffer from 'status frustration'?
5. What are left realists Lea & Young's solution to crime?
- Redistribution of wealth
- Extending all education to 21
- Removing the welfare system
- Becoming a classless society