1. Which 2 focal points did Miller claim were passed down through each generation of subculturals?
- Enjoyment, fate, autonomy
- Smartness, toughness, autonomy
- Toughness, smartness, enjoyment
- Toughness, enjoyment, fate
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Becker, and his labelling theory, an act only becomes deviant when...
- ...others percieve it to be.
- ...members of the elite condemm it.
- ...the context of the act is unknown.
3. What does right realist Murray blame crime on?
- Government neglect
- The poor
- The welfare system
- Poltical marginilisation
4. What are the 'Mods & Rockers' a prime example of?
- Class divide
- A moral panic
5. What are left realists Lea & Young's solution to crime?
- Extending all education to 21
- Removing the welfare system
- Redistribution of wealth
- Becoming a classless society