1. Which 2 focal points did Miller claim were passed down through each generation of subculturals?
- Enjoyment, fate, autonomy
- Smartness, toughness, autonomy
- Toughness, smartness, enjoyment
- Toughness, enjoyment, fate
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Mereton's 'Strain Theory' claims that working class people do WHAT in order to achieve The American Dream?
- Develop their god-given talent
- Use illegitamate means
- Achieve in education
- Cause rioting
3. What does right realist Murray blame crime on?
- Poltical marginilisation
- The welfare system
- The poor
- Government neglect
4. What are left realists Lea & Young's solution to crime?
- Redistribution of wealth
- Removing the welfare system
- Becoming a classless society
- Extending all education to 21
5. Who claimed that W/C boys suffer from 'status frustration'?