1. Can you be in possession and control even if you don't know about it?
- Yes as shown in Woodman
- It depends on the context of the scenario
- Yes, but I would be guilty if it gets stolen
- No, you cannot assume that they're in possession and control
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 5 types of property?
- Plants, Flowers, Wild animals, Real, Other Intangible property
- Money, Personal, Real, Things in Action, Other intangible property
- Personal, Real, Money, Electricity, Things in Action
- There are more than five
3. Which of these is correct?
- All things in the mind are property
- You can copy exam questions on your own paper without it being theft
- Looking at exam questions is theft
- Exam questions photocopied onto school paper is not theft
4. What is the case that states that corpses are not personal property?
- Kelly v Lindsey
- A-G of Hong Kong v Chan Nai-Keung
5. Which of these is correct? You're buying a cheeseburger in McDonald's and your friend Corinne tells you that the £1 you've paid may pay for other things other than the components of the cheeseburger.
- They must refund you and give you free cheeseburgers so you don't take them to court
- When you pay for a cheeseburger, the money may go to other things for the business, this is not theft as this would be unreasonable as in Hall
- The company commits theft because their obligations are clear
- McDonald's can do what they want and so can any other company regadless