1. What section of the act is appropriation?
- Section 5
- Section 2
- Section 3
- Section 6
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the case that states that corpses are not personal property?
- Kelly v Lindsey
- A-G of Hong Kong v Chan Nai-Keung
3. How many points need to be satisfied for Appropriation?
4. What does the separate offence when stealing electricity come under?
- Criminal Justice Act
- s47 Offences Against the Person Act
- s11 Theft Act 1968
- s6 Theft Act 1968
5. Which is correct?
- A person is guilty if he appropriates property with intention or recklessness to deprive the other of it permanently
- A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with an intention to permanently deprive the other of it
- A person is guilty of theft if he appropriates property dishonestly from another with the intention to permanently deprive the other of it
- No statutory definition