1. Which is correct?
- No statutory definition
- A person is guilty of theft if he appropriates property dishonestly from another with the intention to permanently deprive the other of it
- A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with an intention to permanently deprive the other of it
- A person is guilty if he appropriates property with intention or recklessness to deprive the other of it permanently
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the separate offence when stealing electricity come under?
- s11 Theft Act 1968
- s47 Offences Against the Person Act
- s6 Theft Act 1968
- Criminal Justice Act
3. Which of these is one of the things which cannot be stolen?
- Body parts
4. What are the 5 types of property?
- Money, Personal, Real, Things in Action, Other intangible property
- Personal, Real, Money, Electricity, Things in Action
- Plants, Flowers, Wild animals, Real, Other Intangible property
- There are more than five
5. Which of these is correct?
- Exam questions photocopied onto school paper is not theft
- You can copy exam questions on your own paper without it being theft
- All things in the mind are property
- Looking at exam questions is theft