1. Which of these is one of the things which cannot be stolen?
- Body parts
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 5 types of property?
- Plants, Flowers, Wild animals, Real, Other Intangible property
- Money, Personal, Real, Things in Action, Other intangible property
- Personal, Real, Money, Electricity, Things in Action
- There are more than five
3. Which of these does not come under Actus Reus?
- Belonging to another
4. What is the case law for assumption of rights to sell?
- Pitman v Hehl
5. Which of these is correct? You're buying a cheeseburger in McDonald's and your friend Corinne tells you that the £1 you've paid may pay for other things other than the components of the cheeseburger.
- When you pay for a cheeseburger, the money may go to other things for the business, this is not theft as this would be unreasonable as in Hall
- McDonald's can do what they want and so can any other company regadless
- The company commits theft because their obligations are clear
- They must refund you and give you free cheeseburgers so you don't take them to court