1. Which of these is correct?
- You can copy exam questions on your own paper without it being theft
- Looking at exam questions is theft
- All things in the mind are property
- Exam questions photocopied onto school paper is not theft
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of Klinenberg v Marsden tell us?
- There must be a clear obligation
- Exact notes and coins do not need to be used
- Obligations can be formal
- Possession and control has a very wide definition
3. How many points need to be satisfied for Appropriation?
4. Which of these does not come under Actus Reus?
- Belonging to another
5. What is the case law for assumption of rights to sell?
- Pitman v Hehl