1. Which of these is correct?
- Exam questions photocopied onto school paper is not theft
- Looking at exam questions is theft
- You can copy exam questions on your own paper without it being theft
- All things in the mind are property
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is one of the things which cannot be stolen?
- Body parts
3. Which of these is correct? You're buying a cheeseburger in McDonald's and your friend Corinne tells you that the £1 you've paid may pay for other things other than the components of the cheeseburger.
- McDonald's can do what they want and so can any other company regadless
- The company commits theft because their obligations are clear
- When you pay for a cheeseburger, the money may go to other things for the business, this is not theft as this would be unreasonable as in Hall
- They must refund you and give you free cheeseburgers so you don't take them to court
4. Which of these does not come under Actus Reus?
- Belonging to another
5. Which is correct?
- A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with an intention to permanently deprive the other of it
- A person is guilty of theft if he appropriates property dishonestly from another with the intention to permanently deprive the other of it
- A person is guilty if he appropriates property with intention or recklessness to deprive the other of it permanently
- No statutory definition