1. What percentage of City over 500,000 voters voted for Romney in 2012?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona Hispanics make up what percentage of the population?
3. In 2012 what percentage of 18-29s voted for Obama
4. Define the gender gap in the context of voter behaviour.
- The difference in support given by women and men to a candidate. With women favouring Democrats and men favouring Republicans
- The difference in voter turnout between men and women.
- The difference in pay between a man and a women in the U.S.A
- The difference in support given by women and men to a candidate. With women favouring Republicans and men favouring Democrats
5. people on low incomes tend to vote Democrat, why?
- Believe in Free Trade.
- Strong stance on workers rights and minimum wage.
- Strong "Family Values"
Similar Government & Politics resources:
Edexcel GCE Government and Politics Unit 3, Topic C, Representative processes in the USA, Elections and voting