1. Protestant and Catholic voters tend to vote for which parties?
- Protestant -Republican Catholic -Republican
- Protestant - Republican Catholic - Democrat
- Protestant - Democrat Catholic - Republican
- Protestant -Democrat Catholic -Democrat
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona Hispanics make up what percentage of the population?
3. The "Sleeping Giant" refers to which minority?
- Youth (18-24)
4. Asian American traditionally voted Republican because of their strong stance on what?
- Minimum Wage
5. What percentage of City over 500,000 voters voted for Romney in 2012?
Similar Government & Politics resources: