1. Asian American traditionally voted Republican because of their strong stance on what?
- Minimum Wage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of 65+ voted for Obama in 2012?
3. people on low incomes tend to vote Democrat, why?
- Believe in Free Trade.
- Strong stance on workers rights and minimum wage.
- Strong "Family Values"
4. In California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona Hispanics make up what percentage of the population?
5. In 2012 what percentage of 18-29s voted for Obama
Similar Government & Politics resources:
Edexcel GCE Government and Politics Unit 3, Topic C, Representative processes in the USA, Elections and voting