1. In 2012 what percentage of 18-29s voted for Obama
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of 65+ voted for Obama in 2012?
3. Asian American traditionally voted Republican because of their strong stance on what?
- Minimum Wage
4. people on low incomes tend to vote Democrat, why?
- Strong stance on workers rights and minimum wage.
- Strong "Family Values"
- Believe in Free Trade.
5. The "Sleeping Giant" refers to which minority?
- Youth (18-24)
Similar Government & Politics resources:
Edexcel GCE Government and Politics Unit 3, Topic C, Representative processes in the USA, Elections and voting