1. In 2012 what percentage of 18-29s voted for Obama
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the gender gap in the context of voter behaviour.
- The difference in pay between a man and a women in the U.S.A
- The difference in support given by women and men to a candidate. With women favouring Democrats and men favouring Republicans
- The difference in voter turnout between men and women.
- The difference in support given by women and men to a candidate. With women favouring Republicans and men favouring Democrats
3. Protestant and Catholic voters tend to vote for which parties?
- Protestant -Republican Catholic -Republican
- Protestant - Republican Catholic - Democrat
- Protestant - Democrat Catholic - Republican
- Protestant -Democrat Catholic -Democrat
4. What percentage of black Americans voted for Obama in 2008
5. people on low incomes tend to vote Democrat, why?
- Believe in Free Trade.
- Strong stance on workers rights and minimum wage.
- Strong "Family Values"
Similar Government & Politics resources: