1. people on low incomes tend to vote Democrat, why?
- Believe in Free Trade.
- Strong stance on workers rights and minimum wage.
- Strong "Family Values"
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of City over 500,000 voters voted for Romney in 2012?
3. Protestant and Catholic voters tend to vote for which parties?
- Protestant -Democrat Catholic -Democrat
- Protestant - Republican Catholic - Democrat
- Protestant -Republican Catholic -Republican
- Protestant - Democrat Catholic - Republican
4. In California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona Hispanics make up what percentage of the population?
5. What percentage of black Americans voted for Obama in 2008
Similar Government & Politics resources: