1. What percentage of black Americans voted for Obama in 2008
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Protestant and Catholic voters tend to vote for which parties?
- Protestant -Republican Catholic -Republican
- Protestant -Democrat Catholic -Democrat
- Protestant - Republican Catholic - Democrat
- Protestant - Democrat Catholic - Republican
3. In California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona Hispanics make up what percentage of the population?
4. Asian American traditionally voted Republican because of their strong stance on what?
- Minimum Wage
5. people on low incomes tend to vote Democrat, why?
- Believe in Free Trade.
- Strong stance on workers rights and minimum wage.
- Strong "Family Values"
Similar Government & Politics resources: