1. In California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona Hispanics make up what percentage of the population?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2012 what percentage of 18-29s voted for Obama
3. What percentage of 65+ voted for Obama in 2012?
4. Asian American traditionally voted Republican because of their strong stance on what?
- Minimum Wage
5. Protestant and Catholic voters tend to vote for which parties?
- Protestant - Republican Catholic - Democrat
- Protestant -Democrat Catholic -Democrat
- Protestant - Democrat Catholic - Republican
- Protestant -Republican Catholic -Republican
Similar Government & Politics resources:
Edexcel GCE Government and Politics Unit 3, Topic C, Representative processes in the USA, Elections and voting