1. The federal courts allowed the House to draw boundaries which would elect minorities. But what where they called?
- Doomed Districts
- Patchwork Districts
- Majority-Minority Districts
- Discriminatory Districts
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. "The year of the women" effectivly doubled women's membership in Congress but what year did it occur?
3. An example of one of these districts can be found running along Rout 85 in North Carolina but what is it?
4. On average black representatives made up 10% of the total representatives but at what level of Government?
5. In 2013 African American member ship in the House Reached an all time high at 41. What was it in 2012?