1. In 2013 hispanic member ship in the House Reached an all time high at 31. What was it in 2012?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The federal courts allowed the House to draw boundaries which would elect minorities. But what where they called?
- Doomed Districts
- Patchwork Districts
- Majority-Minority Districts
- Discriminatory Districts
3. On average black representatives made up 10% of the total representatives but at what level of Government?
4. An example of one of these districts can be found running along Rout 85 in North Carolina but what is it?
5. Hispanics make up to 16.3% of the US population but what percentage in the House and Senate?
- 7% House 3% Senate
- 6% House 4% Senate
- 12% House 3% Senate
- 5% House 12% Senate