1. The federal courts allowed the House to draw boundaries which would elect minorities. But what where they called?
- Doomed Districts
- Majority-Minority Districts
- Discriminatory Districts
- Patchwork Districts
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2013 hispanic member ship in the House Reached an all time high at 31. What was it in 2012?
3. In 2013 African American member ship in the House Reached an all time high at 41. What was it in 2012?
4. An example of one of these districts can be found running along Rout 85 in North Carolina but what is it?
5. In the 114th Senate there was one Black member, what is his name?
- Tim Scott
- Cory Booker
- Mo Cowan
- Barack Obama