1. Which state by law must hold it primary first?
- North Dakota.
- South Carolina.
- New Hampshire.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "the big mo"?
- The term often used to describe Democratic debates.
- The term given to a candidate who has been backed by the president.
- Where a candidate gains momentum due to a succession of wins.
- The oldest Republican voter in Iowa, it is traditional for Republican candidates to shake her hand.
3. In 2008 what was the so called "super tuesday" re named as and how many states took part?
- Super Duper Tuesday 15
- Tsunami Tuesday 23
- Tsunami Tuesday 15
- Tidal Tuesday 15
4. In 1968, Neither of the parties overall primary leaders got selected for nomination, name the candidates that won but weren't selected.
- Eugene McCarthy and Ronald Reagan.
- Ronald Reagan and Nelson Rockefeller.
- Hubert Humphrey and Richard Nixon.
- Robert Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson.
5. In 1960 John Kennedy announced his candidacy 66 days before the primary, in 2008 Barack Obama announced his candidacy 423 days before. What is meant by "the constant election cycle"?
- When the momment one election finishes candidates are already looking towards the next one.
- Where media outlets are constantly focusing on the Election.
- A charity race in which Candidates ride bikes around Washington D.C to raise money for their campagne.
- when failed candidates are re-cycled and re used in a different election to a new office.