1. Which one of these can you not use as an example of the voluntary sector because the exam board won't know what it is?
- Palliatve/end of life care homes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a key feature of the public sector?
- Not everyone is entitled
- Delivered by the state
- Paid for by taxes
- Mainly free
3. What is not a key feature of the private sector?
- Is free for the NHS to use some resources
- Profit driven
- Part of the independant sector
- Private businesses
4. What is the mixed economy of care?
- When certain organisations provide their best effort of one aspect of care and they choose the best quality one for the patient
- When all the sectors combine at once and create one super-sector
- When the sectors combine to provide holistic care
- A legal requirment that states that the sectors must combine in certain situations
5. What is not part of the 4 care sectors?