1. What is not a key feature of the public sector?
- Paid for by taxes
- Not everyone is entitled
- Delivered by the state
- Mainly free
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not part of the 4 care sectors?
3. What isn't an example of the public sector?
- Social services
- High end therapists
4. What is the mixed economy of care?
- When the sectors combine to provide holistic care
- When all the sectors combine at once and create one super-sector
- A legal requirment that states that the sectors must combine in certain situations
- When certain organisations provide their best effort of one aspect of care and they choose the best quality one for the patient
5. What isn't an example of the private sector?
- Plastic surgeon