1. What is the mixed economy of care?
- A legal requirment that states that the sectors must combine in certain situations
- When certain organisations provide their best effort of one aspect of care and they choose the best quality one for the patient
- When the sectors combine to provide holistic care
- When all the sectors combine at once and create one super-sector
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a key aspect of the informal sector?
- Can be a bid burden on the carer
- The person isn't qualified
- Always unpaid
- Care provided by family or friends
3. What is not a key feature of the voluntary sector?
- Rely on donations
- Ran by volunteers
- Non-profit organisations like charities
- Part of the independant sector
4. What is not part of the 4 care sectors?
5. What isn't an example of the public sector?
- Social services
- High end therapists