- Created by: Sofia154
- Created on: 19-06-20 12:59
1. What are demand characteristics?
- The process in which the situation can affect participants results in a repeated measures experimental design
- The features of an experimental setting that indicate to the participant the aim of the experiment
- The negative influences researches can have on the study.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Controls are used to keep constant any other factors that could affect the DV
3. What is a matched participants design/
- An experimental design in which participants are matched
- An experimental design in which participants are assigned to different levels of the IV
- An experimental design in which each participant performs in different levels of the IV
4. What is the experimental design?
- The process in which the ethical side of an experiment is measured
- The first design of the experiment to make sure it works and is ethically sound
- The different ways that participants are allocated to the levels of the IV
- The set up of the experiment
5. What Does a matched participants design achieve?
- Overcomes problems associated with both independent and repeated measures designs
- Allows more efficiency
- More ethical
- Increases reliability