1. What is schema?
- An individual is influenced by their role model
- A term used to describe the reinforcement the observer sees the model receiving
- A collection of ideas about a person or situation formed from an experience
- When an individual observes a behaviour
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who discovered the 'Law Of Effect?'
3. What is classical conditioning?
- Learning by association
- Learning through reinforcements
- Learning by punishments
4. What does PNS stand for?
- Paraphilia Nervous System
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Polyphyletic Nervous System
- Pedometer Nervous System
5. Where does the term 'imitation' come from?
- Biological approach
- Social Learning Theory (approach)
- Cognitive Approach