1. What is neurochemistry?
- The study of hereditary transmission encoded in DNA
- The study of chemical and neural processes associated with the nervous system
- The study of neurons sending messages
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does PNS stand for?
- Paraphilia Nervous System
- Pedometer Nervous System
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Polyphyletic Nervous System
3. What does the social learning theory suggest?
- SLT is a not an approach
- SLT is not strictly a behaviourist approach but considers cognitive processes
- SLT is only a behaviourist appraoch
4. What is operant conditioning?
- Principle of learning by consequence
- Learning by association
- Conditioning an association
5. What is schema?
- When an individual observes a behaviour
- A collection of ideas about a person or situation formed from an experience
- A term used to describe the reinforcement the observer sees the model receiving
- An individual is influenced by their role model