1. What does PNS stand for?
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Paraphilia Nervous System
- Pedometer Nervous System
- Polyphyletic Nervous System
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Bandura's research on?
- Bobo Dolls
3. What is classical conditioning?
- Learning through reinforcements
- Learning by association
- Learning by punishments
4. Who discovered the 'Law Of Effect?'
5. What is neurochemistry?
- The study of hereditary transmission encoded in DNA
- The study of chemical and neural processes associated with the nervous system
- The study of neurons sending messages