1. What is operant conditioning?
- Conditioning an association
- Learning by association
- Principle of learning by consequence
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who discovered the 'Law Of Effect?'
3. What is schema?
- When an individual observes a behaviour
- A collection of ideas about a person or situation formed from an experience
- A term used to describe the reinforcement the observer sees the model receiving
- An individual is influenced by their role model
4. What is neurochemistry?
- The study of hereditary transmission encoded in DNA
- The study of chemical and neural processes associated with the nervous system
- The study of neurons sending messages
5. What does PNS stand for?
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Pedometer Nervous System
- Polyphyletic Nervous System
- Paraphilia Nervous System