1. What is neurochemistry?
- The study of hereditary transmission encoded in DNA
- The study of chemical and neural processes associated with the nervous system
- The study of neurons sending messages
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who discovered the 'Law Of Effect?'
3. What was Bandura's research on?
- Bobo Dolls
4. What is schema?
- When an individual observes a behaviour
- An individual is influenced by their role model
- A collection of ideas about a person or situation formed from an experience
- A term used to describe the reinforcement the observer sees the model receiving
5. Where does the term 'imitation' come from?
- Social Learning Theory (approach)
- Cognitive Approach
- Biological approach