1. What was Bandura's research on?
- Bobo Dolls
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does PNS stand for?
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Paraphilia Nervous System
- Pedometer Nervous System
- Polyphyletic Nervous System
3. What is neurochemistry?
- The study of chemical and neural processes associated with the nervous system
- The study of neurons sending messages
- The study of hereditary transmission encoded in DNA
4. Where does the term 'imitation' come from?
- Social Learning Theory (approach)
- Biological approach
- Cognitive Approach
5. What does the social learning theory suggest?
- SLT is not strictly a behaviourist approach but considers cognitive processes
- SLT is only a behaviourist appraoch
- SLT is a not an approach