1. What is operant conditioning?
- Conditioning an association
- Principle of learning by consequence
- Learning by association
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the social learning theory suggest?
- SLT is not strictly a behaviourist approach but considers cognitive processes
- SLT is only a behaviourist appraoch
- SLT is a not an approach
3. What does PNS stand for?
- Paraphilia Nervous System
- Pedometer Nervous System
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Polyphyletic Nervous System
4. What is neurochemistry?
- The study of hereditary transmission encoded in DNA
- The study of chemical and neural processes associated with the nervous system
- The study of neurons sending messages
5. Who discovered the 'Law Of Effect?'